Black Friday T-shirts - Status Update & Discussion Thread

ehstrojette

Wore my shirt and got tons of compliments and few took picture of the back of my shirt to send to their friends. One note, dont wear dark blue at walmart, must have had 4 people ask me where things were..good thing was I told them where they were located and just smiled. Also Thanks for the freebies in my box. Using my $5.00 Amazon GC today

Are contest winners still waiting for their shirts? I haven't received mine yet.

I am still waiting to receive mine as well. I won it during Big Jim Slade's last webcast where he was giving away shirts. I believe it was a Southwest Airlines question.

Edited by FlyersSuperFan

I am still waiting to receive mine as well. I won it during Big Jim Slade's last webcast where he was giving away shirts. I believe it was a Southwest Airlines question.

You sure this isn't one for next year if it was his last webcast? I know they were doing some for next year for at least the last 3-4 webcasts.

Wore my shirt and got tons of compliments and few took picture of the back of my shirt to send to their friends. One note, dont wear dark blue at walmart, must have had 4 people ask me where things were..good thing was I told them where they were located and just smiled. Also Thanks for the freebies in my box. Using my $5.00 Amazon GC today

Same thing with me. I don't know if it was last year or year before but couldn't tell you how many people came up to me asking where something was. They thought I worked there. It was somewhat comical but got aggravating after a while. Maybe changing the color up to white t-shirts with whatever logo on it instead of the navy blue would be a little better as far as Walmart goes anyways.

Brad ran out of shirts for this year so during the last few webcasts the contests were for 2013 GD Black Friday t-shirts only. If you won one of those you're guaranteed a t-shirt next year for BF. Just be sure to stick around until then :)

Brad ran out of shirts for this year so during the last few webcasts the contests were for 2013 GD Black Friday t-shirts only. If you won one of those you're guaranteed a t-shirt next year for BF. Just be sure to stick around until then :)

It was actually for the last 2012 shirt. The contest he did after that during the webcast was for the start of the 2013 shirts. The question after mine had something to do with posting on the message board to win the next shirt. It is in the archives of the webcasts. Oh well. It was for a free t-shirt, so I am not going to complain. My wife and were just so excited when we won.

It was actually for the last 2012 shirt. The contest he did after that during the webcast was for the start of the 2013 shirts. The question after mine had something to do with posting on the message board to win the next shirt. It is in the archives of the webcasts. Oh well. It was for a free t-shirt, so I am not going to complain. My wife and were just so excited when we won.

If that's the case then make sure you PM Brad about it, if you haven't already.