JCPenney $10 off $10!

HansieDZ

Spent mine Sunday. Got a pair of slacks for work off the clearance rack. They were exactly 10 bucks. She rang them up and said "That will be $7.49" huh? I guess that clearance was an extra 30% off that day. I asked if she could just charge me the 10 bucks so I could use my coupon. She really didn't want to, but did.

I thought they no longer did percentage off sales? Might have to start watching their ads and emails again???

I would have said,"hold on while I go find something else around $3.50!" (or cancel the sale,if there were others waiting)

I like to use it all up.

Congrats on getting work pants-I'm envious :yay:

We took our $10 and went to the houseware depatment.... extra 30% off.. spent $28.. got 2 crockpots, 3 bras, pie maker, and a food chopper =)

That's insane :cheesy:

Wow-good scores!

I'm hoping there will be something left when I go back on Friday (first chance I'll have).

I use to get two or three of these a month before they changed over the store, now nothing. I did go by their on Friday and the store seemed empty especially for this time of year? Also they didn't seem to have much winter stuff unless people are just wearing ligher clothes in the winter as everything seemed thin?

They are trying to get rid of all the old stuff to get the boutique sections going. THey said it could take a long time. It will be stores inside of stores.

I use to get two or three of these a month before they changed over the store, now nothing. I did go by their on Friday and the store seemed empty especially for this time of year? Also they didn't seem to have much winter stuff unless people are just wearing ligher clothes in the winter as everything seemed thin?

I have a card but rarely use it (it's one of the old ones).

I never figured out why some of us get these and some don't.

I have taken some surveys though; like when the CEO sends something through email.

I was told yesterday by a cashier that for every $100 you spend,you get a $10 coupon,up to 10 per month but I know I used to never spend anywhere near that and got them every 3-4 months.

Since they redid their stores,this was the first I'd received this whole year.

I received the first through email and the second through the USPS mail.

I have a card but rarely use it (it's one of the old ones).

I never figured out why some of us get these and some don't.

Since they redid their stores,this was the first I'd received this whole year.

I received the first through email and the second through the USPS mail.

I wonder how they choose who gets the coupons. My mom used to get them but since they started changing stuff she hasn't gotten any, and we actually haven't been shopping there. That 30% off clearance lured us in last week and we might be shopping at JCP again.

I wonder how they choose who gets the coupons. My mom used to get them but since they started changing stuff she hasn't gotten any, and we actually haven't been shopping there. That 30% off clearance lured us in last week and we might be shopping at JCP again.

That is the same with me!

I hadn't been in Penney's since last Christmas. Once in there,I saw some things I will definitely be getting for Christmas presents (with or with out coupons). I think just getting customers back IN the store will help them this holiday season.

JMO