Official Black Friday LAPTOP Discussion Thread

Brad

Check your local newspaper. Ours had the same Staple coupon yesterday, however it was for any Windows 8 laptop or desktop except for Black Friday ad items, Lenovo Twist and clearance. There was also a 25% off single item and $25 off Nook and Kindle E readers.

Here's a decent free shipping $250 laptop for people who do not want to wait in line...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?SID=ug4rMjQ1EeKa-MZSIP-VjADUc1_02oH3_0_0_0&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&Item=N82E16834230600

Brand: ASUS

Model: X501A-WH01

Color: Black

Operating System: Windows 8

CPU Type: Intel Celeron B820 1.7GHz

Screen: 15.6"

Memory Size: 2GB DDR3

Hard Disk: 320GB

Graphics Card:Intel HD Graphics

Video Memory: Shared memory

Other Features: Instant On

Screen Size: 15.6" Wide Screen 1366 x 768

WLAN802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN

HDMI: 1 x HDMI

Webcam: 0.3M Pixel

Want to buy myself a new laptop since my last one just died. :no: Don't want to spend alot of money on it. Figure this is the best time to buy. But with so many sales and posting, I'm confused.

All I want is something fast, DVD/CD comp, webcam, windows 8 to use to surf the web and be able to create documents. Any suggestions or links to items would be greatly appreciated. Want to spend no more than 500 on it.

Anyone see any good deals coming up for this weekend? I wasn't able to get the one I needed.. :(

Want to buy myself a new laptop since my last one just died. :no: Don't want to spend alot of money on it. Figure this is the best time to buy. But with so many sales and posting, I'm confused.

All I want is something fast, DVD/CD comp, webcam, windows 8 to use to surf the web and be able to create documents. Any suggestions or links to items would be greatly appreciated. Want to spend no more than 500 on it.

Need some more information to help you make a good decision. Budget and programs you intend to use would be nice. Preferences with regard to screen size and battery life too. If you play games, which ones?