Black Friday Webcast Thread - Details, Schedule & More - FINAL WEBCAST TONIGHT!

bigjimslade

Hey everyone! I am sorry about not able to do the webcasts. I tried my best but it could not work. I was not happy because I take pride in my word and felt I let everyone down. We will have a post game show 7PM CT this Saturday. I hope everyone has a safe BF.

Thanks bigjim, have fun out there!!!

Hey everyone! I am sorry about not able to do the webcasts. I tried my best but it could not work. I was not happy because I take pride in my word and felt I let everyone down. We will have a post game show 7PM CT this Saturday. I hope everyone has a safe BF.

BigJim - I don't feel you let anyone down. Things happen in life beyond our control, and this is one of them. I bet the post game show on Saturday will have TONS of viewers! :)

It happens. I was on line myself and kept running low on battery so not sure Id' have been able to stay the whole time any way but even harder to DO the broadcast than the listen to it. I WILL BE ON TONIGHT THOUGH!!!!