What city will you be shopping in this year on Black Friday?

jellybean051901

I will start out in randolph county. I always do my Walmart shopping there first since it is a smaller walmart and I have usually been able to get pretty much what I go for.

Then, I might go to Newnan, GA and Fayetteville, GA. It depends if I have anyone to go with me.

I will be homebound this year so going back and forth between Bradenton and Brandon Florida. My bf partner just actually told me yesterday he is going to Toronto this year for the holidays so I think my hubby will have to fill in for him this year..should be interesting..lol

I will be homebound this year so going back and forth between Bradenton and Brandon Florida. My bf partner just actually told me yesterday he is going to Toronto this year for the holidays so I think my hubby will have to fill in for him this year..should be interesting..lol

My hubby went with me last year. He said it was his first BF and his last...lol. He said we were all crazy and why we wanted to put ourselves through that he'll never know...LOL. I just laughed and said I love the rush of it all but most of all I love the great deals...

My hubby went with me last year. He said it was his first BF and his last...lol. He said we were all crazy and why we wanted to put ourselves through that he'll never know...LOL. I just laughed and said I love the rush of it all but most of all I love the great deals...

Not sure how it will work out because I usually send my dh to Target and walmart (if necessary) and then I hit the outlets, kmart, and mall with the bff. Quess I will have to wait on ads to see how it goes...but I cant wait anyway =)

That is the one day my DH doesn't mind staying home with the kids.:2roller: