What will be the Hot Toys for 2012?

jellybean051901

OK, I'm on the TMNT bandwagon for my 2 yr old grandson (will put small part away til older). Was debating what to get him for Xmas and saw this. Yes, I too remember them as a kid and Power Rangers, which I just sent a tub of to him that belonged to his dad. My, how things come back around. Just about everywhere I went was sold out. Found a few at Walmart, Target and Toys R US...got basic set and the sound version. Ordered on from Amazon that I couldn't get in store. Whew....can't imagine fighting for it though. Now to get the DVD's.

I'm getting my daughter an easy bake oven this year. I thought for sure it would be in the bf ad for Walmart but of course, it's not. I really don't want to pay an arm and a leg for one.

I just saw the Easy Bake Ultimate Oven on the Walmart online specials for $38. Not sure how good that price is but thought I'd pass along the info. It says it was $54.97 before. I don't know how to post a link from my phone.

Still on the hunt for Doc McStuffins doll. I think this is going to be a tough one. I just refuse to pay $60 bucks on amazon when the doll sells for $30 at toys r us and target.

I think it's in stock at TRU. I had to look up what it was I was curious about the name lol. I don't have any girls so I never heard of it.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13073626

Nevermind, I guess it's not available once add to cart is selected.

I was at my local TRU earlier this week & they had that Doc McStuffins doll set, along with the large $20 talking plush one. I got the little $10 plush one for my dd, it was the last. I was there to get the Doc M' medical bag, it was the 2nd to the last. When I was there the week before they didn't have any of the medical bags so I made sure to snatch it up then.

I think dream lights are going to be BIG my 5 8 and 12 yr old all requested one for either their october/nov birthdays or christmas it might be worth picking up now!

Btw, Dream Lites are one of the Toys R Us Deal of the Day tomorrow. They will be $10 off (Reg $29.99, so $19.99) after the printable coupon. You can also buy them online w/ the code on the coupon, but none are available for store pickup so you'd have to pay shipping, imo wouldn't be worth it then unless you are placing a large order.

Link to coupon for TOMORROW - Monday 11/12 TRU DOTD: HERE

I had no idea that Hungry Hungry Herd was going to be so popular! My little ds3 asked specifically for that game for Christmas, and I went everywhere today trying to find it. Target, Kmart, Walmart, and TRU were all sold out, and Walmart was even sold out online. Luckily Amazon has it for $21.99 with free prime shipping, so I just ordered it. Should have just done that first! I also snagged Fibber for ds8 for $8.97 on Amazon.

My sons Wii U shipped today. Wasn't expecting it until Tuesday. That's the day I had circled on the calendar anyway. He will be excited. He's been saving his money since early spring. His wallet was sitting on the computer desk this morning , so he was counting it again during the night. He ordered the Deluxe Black console.

OK, so I was able to snag a Doc McStuffins Doc Bag from Toys R US tonight. Actually, ordered on online for instore pickup. Then called and they said they had 8 in stock in Clarksville, IN. Went and got another. I had to order the doll from KMART tonight. She spends a lot of time with my mom, her great-grandma, and I can see her playing doctor on granny. LOL! They had more stuff than I expected, just not a lot of dolls. Everywhere was out of stock and it is ridiculous what they are gouging prices on Amazon and ebay. WOW!

OK, so I was able to snag a Doc McStuffins Doc Bag from Toys R US tonight. Actually, ordered on online for instore pickup. Then called and they said they had 8 in stock in Clarksville, IN. Went and got another. I had to order the doll from KMART tonight. She spends a lot of time with my mom, her great-grandma, and I can see her playing doctor on granny. LOL! They had more stuff than I expected, just not a lot of dolls. Everywhere was out of stock and it is ridiculous what they are gouging prices on Amazon and ebay. WOW!

I was in a store yesterday and they had two endcaps full of these items. I was shocked since I've heard so many of you talking about having trouble finding them... No one really seemed to be paying any attention to them... but I imagine that will change quickly in the next few days!

• 2 weeks later...

It shows the price online but says in store only. Would Target still price match it?

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal

When I was in the store I didn't have any issues with whether things were out of stock. They honestly weren't looking that closely. I took my items to customer service and had the items pulled up on my phone and I said I would like them to price match them. They were really nice about it and it was a seamless process. I have absolutely loved shopping at target this year for this reason.

When I was in the store I didn't have any issues with whether things were out of stock. They honestly weren't looking that closely. I took my items to customer service and had the items pulled up on my phone and I said I would like them to price match them. They were really nice about it and it was a seamless process. I have absolutely loved shopping at target this year for this reason.

Thanks. I'm gonna try it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal