What will be the Hot Toys for 2012?

jellybean051901

I am wondering the same thing. I usually look on WalMart's "New Toy" section to see what will be coming out. I did see the LP2, but my dd4 already has the first one, so I will not be fighting for that lol, although the Disney Princess one is super cute!!! Both my girls, got dreamlites for their birthday and they are really fun! They literally light up the entire ceiling; so pretty.

Whatever is gonna be hot, I just hope I can get my hands on it lol

Target has a bunch of new toys out that were put out after there clearance. Alot of new barbie sized dolls. My girls liked those but I forgot their names, leap pad 2 will def be huge. Im still waiting for my kids to start narrowing down on what their faves are, right now they just want everything they see..lol

My DD has been asking for a dream light pillow pet everytime we see one...I dont know if that will be popular for everyone else but it will def be under my tree this year. My DS has only been asking for an Ipod touch so that will be going into layaway at walmart as soon as they start theirs up.

if only your kids knew that you got in a fist fight with two black eyes and got bitten twice to get that furby... they might respect us a little more.

LOL.... Hey, I wonder what the kids would think if their daddy has to go to the local police station due to a pepper spray that you brought up and spray into someone's eyes... Oh Geez.

Ok, since looking at the list, I noticed the Baby Alive Wanna Walk. I know my dd4 would live this! But, then I thought about baby Walk & Giggles, which was popular a couple of years ago. At the time, I thought my dd was too little for it, but now I'm torn.

Anybody have experience with either or know anybody who has?

Both dolls are about the same in price. W&G does a little more than WW. & judging from W&G reviews, it was a hit. Being as tho WW is new, I haven't seen any reviews. I may just put WW on layaway at Walmart to hold if I decided to go with that one even tho I think I'm leaning more towards W&G bcuz she does more.

I guess my kids are older. I am going to add the WII U. While I know its technically and electronic I guarantee it will be on ALOT of kids list :)

I think I will have to agree with you. Mine are older not sure if they will even want the Wii U but I do since I love anything Nintendo. :)

ntendo :)

For those who wanted Lego friends- some sets were on clearance at my Walmart- I got 2 sets for my nieces for $7 each. They were the smaller rectangular boxes, one was a science set and another a pet grooming set I believe. They did have larger ones on sale but I did not check the prices.

For those who wanted Lego friends- some sets were on clearance at my Walmart- I got 2 sets for my nieces for $7 each. They were the smaller rectangular boxes, one was a science set and another a pet grooming set I believe. They did have larger ones on sale but I did not check the prices.

Thanks I will check on Monday, when I get groceries

What to buy my kids? I have an 18 year old boy who just graduated high school and 10 ten old girl. They both have everything. We have kinects and wii I can count how many times they have been used, not many. They both have TV's and Computers, and DS 3d. Emma does not play with toys. She wants a horse but that is not going to happen. I just don't know what to do this year.

I think hot toys are going to be the ugly Furby's,

What to buy my kids? I have an 18 year old boy who just graduated high school and 10 ten old girl. They both have everything. We have kinects and wii I can count how many times they have been used, not many. They both have TV's and Computers, and DS 3d. Emma does not play with toys. She wants a horse but that is not going to happen. I just don't know what to do this year.

I think hot toys are going to be the ugly Furby's,

I'm in the same boat kids are about same age..it bums me out.. Hope there will be some suggestions😃

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal