Official Black Friday Countdown & Anticipation Thread

Brad

i am ready!!! Im not sure my bank account is, but i am =)

addicts unite !!!! Lol's

I am sooo ready to pull out the christmas cds and start scanning the leaked ads...i love it when the first one comes out no matter which one it is :D

*likes*

I am getting ready, saving $$$ 1st. But little by little, I have an "item" in mind. I've saved ENOUGH TO BUY IT, then all I have to do it WAIT till the ADS are leakd then I can see what else I WANT :D muahaahhahahha ! BF 2012 here I come wooooooooooooooo

hmmmm. Am I ready? I am here in october aren't I??!!! is my budget ready? Who curses and uses that dirty word.... BUDGET! But my kids make budgeting easy, my DD12 has her christmas list made up already! a new clothes hamper, 2 new belts and a new pair of gloves and maybe some jeans. oh, and i already bought it all. Do I have BF-ad-ADD? yep

I am so ready for the first ad!! I've been collecting gift cards whenever I can to help save up! Lucky for me my employer gives us our bonus the week of Thanksgiving for BF shopping!!! I plan to do alot of shopping on Amazon again this year - just love the deals!

My Husband's Company also gives him his bonus the week before Thanksgiving! We use about half for most of Christmas Shopping & the other half into Savings Acct. Love not having to go into savings/credit cards for Christmas Shopping!

Black Friday is just 6 weeks from today!

My excitement has reached fever pitch!!! Paying down my credit card with the cash rewards so I can use that exclusively on BF and get a little more bang for my buck! I can't wait. I'm having BF dreams...Target shopping carts all lined up in a row, pallets being opened at Walmart, snow flurries in the air, finding that last-minute hard-to-find item that someone ditched by the checkouts....I'm so ready.