So what's your ONE "Must Have" item on BF.

kelemvor

I wanted to get a cheap laptop too,, but my DH said not to waste my money on that junk because I wouldn't be happy for very long. Unfortunately he is right again..........I'll just keep saving for my ibook (he doesn't want me to get that either, he's a Windows only type guy). So far I haven't seen much that makes me want to get up before 4 am..........maybe Circuit city??

I need the kitchen aide stand up mixer. Looks like Kohls is the place to get it so far because you get free gc for spending $$ there.

Gotta keep an eye on that though. We did that a few weeks ago when for every $50 you spent you get a $10 g/c or something. But the g/c expired within a week and they don't bother telling you that. Wife went to use it yesterday and couldn't. So we're returning all the stuff we bought just to get those...

DH- BB desktop

Me- those dang CPK babies LOL

I was worried about the GBA but gonna hope that the target one is online Thursday. If not The TRu has an online symbol so will get it there :) They are more then the walmart one but come with items you would have to get anyway and the benefit of just ordering the stinking thing and not freaking out about it is wonderful LOL