Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

I can't quite figure out where to put my discount tip. It's sort of Target, but also Disney and not exactly clearance. I'm just going to start here anyway!

I noticed that my Target is selling Disney Gift Cards now. Since we're buying passes in June, I thought I'd see if I could get 5% off using my Target Visa. The answer is Yes, the discount comes off on the gift cards. Which is great, but not necessarily worth paying for everything up front when I could do the year payment plan. However, my prescription extra 5% off day arrived and made it 9% off. It suddenly became worth it to get $135 off my $1500. It's the only way I've found to get a discount on anything Disney pass related!

So, try buying gift cards, etc. at Target when you can. Especially when you can do the discount combo!

Found a bunch of stuff at 70% yesterday.

Laundry Hamper (49.99 down to 15.00) 002070163

George Forman Grill 072041616 and 072041446

Wardrobe (2 levels to hang shirts) 002051071 (70% off, final 17.98)

Cars rolling luggage suitcase 11.98 original 40.00, 069030111

Whole bunch of closetmade wood furnature

Coffemakers

More swiss and shaun white mens/boys Shoes

Itso Cube doors and shelfs

Tech Deck set 7.48 - 087070185

Leapster Toy story 3 (20.00 down to 5.98)

Spy net toy

Green Lantern Toys

Edited by SuperDad

Jackpot!! Lots of items in automotive and tools marked down to 70% off. Took care of Father's Day and then some.

Some of the items were: buckets, car wash soaps, waxes, microfiber towels, tire sponges, tire shine, car organizers (back seat styles and hard cases), car coolers, air fresheners, flow thru car wash brush w/60 inch telescoping handle, stanley tool boxes, 3 way tripod work light, 30' measuring tape, hammers, chisels, 38pc household tool kit, outside thermometer, surge protector.

The remaining photo albums that were not marked last week were down to 70% off today.

Best day at Target since after Christmas clearance.

I had not been in Target for 3 weeks straight and only went because I have some items to return. I did miss the girls C9 clearance but I was still able to get some of the boys C9 clearance. So - I got a few shirts for DS for $1.38 ($3.88 70% off - $2.50 TQ). I also got a Merona cardigan for $2.98 ($5.98 70% off - $3 Merona TQ). That's it. I couldn't find anything else good. Clearance pretty much stinks here. :(

So technically not clearance but since there have been so few deals to be found lately... there were coupons in Sundays Target ad or you can get them if you text 827438 for:

50% off one Disney Princess toy

50% off one Fisher-Price Little People or Laugh & Learn toy

50% off Mega Bloks construction set toy

50% off Star Wars action toy.

I got a Disney princess toy and a Little people toy that were on sale.... register took the extra 50% off no problems, so great deal on both.

Not really clearance, but there are target online toy coupons that also matchup with the Hasbro online coupons making some great deals on games because you can stack the coupons.

I got Yatzee flash for $5 plus then I got a free card game for buying yatzee. I also got candyland for less than $2 and some Playskool action heros for 99 cents.

Found a Kelty 4 person Zodiac tent for 80% off today - $15.04. Amazing! I have no need for it, but bought it so someone in a local cub scouts group could get it if needed. If no one needs it, maybe we'll set it up in the back yard for the kids to enjoy this summer. Just too good to pass up.

FYI, a pal on price change told me that only stores near Walmarts go 80%! Funny thing, this is in a community that is lower income (so some more expensive items tend not to sell anyway) and there is a big Walmart nearby....

Found a Kelty 4 person Zodiac tent for 80% off today - $15.04. Amazing! I have no need for it, but bought it so someone in a local cub scouts group could get it if needed. If no one needs it, maybe we'll set it up in the back yard for the kids to enjoy this summer. Just too good to pass up.

FYI, a pal on price change told me that only stores near Walmarts go 80%! Funny thing, this is in a community that is lower income (so some more expensive items tend not to sell anyway) and there is a big Walmart nearby....

Mine is directly across the street from a Walmart and never goes 80, must be regional. What a bummer:(

Mine is across from Walmart too, but never goes 80%.

Mine is directly across the street from a Walmart and never goes 80, must be regional. What a bummer:(

Not necessarily. The reason they go that low is having more odds and ends stuff leftover. If they have onesie twosies and a Walmart, they might not have the same salvage opportunities there. Hard to say, but you might keep an eye out for odds and ends. I've only ever seen it at 2 stores here, and it is not common. But some folks on here have seen it more regularly. It might be a combo of the low income area with Walmart, too. That would not surprise me. But it would be nice if we could get a handle on it. So, please report if you see 80%.