WalMart Christmas down 75% - YMMV

txsupermom

My local store down to 75 but some signs still said 50 and some 75 so I checked everything clear across the store to be sure before I went to check out. Got a couple lawn decorations I'd wanted, more paper, and some gift tags. Not much else exciting left though. Tons of stockings, bows, and dog toys (dog toys ringing up full price-shaped like christmas trees so not sure why so I left those) :)

Sams Circle Walmart in Chesapeake went 75% off this morning too on their paper, decorations, trees, and other items. Gifts sets were a few days ago but the still have a few. Candy is 75% too. However the candles are still at 50%.

I happened to be in a WM in a totally different part of the city (went in for deli items) and checked their clearance and this store had 3 aisles of things at 75% off! I saw things there I never saw in a couple other WMs but not a roll of wrapping paper to be found and very few gift bags. They had candles,cups galore,decorations like the picks,wreaths,all kinds of plastic containers.

Just weird how much was left at this store when the others were picked clean at 50%.

Stores in more affluent parts of town tend to have far more clearance items for longer periods of time,IME.

my WM had all Xmas down to 75% today..not a whole lot of stuff left but they did have lots of the little girl type gift sets with lip glosses, shower gels, fingernail stickers, etc. They had stockings and quite a few 3 foot trees (that was the only size they had left), gift bags, some wrapping papers, some ornaments...and that was about it. No light sets or yard decorations left at all.