WalMart Christmas down 75% - YMMV

txsupermom

Walmart has dropped some of their Christmas items down to 75% off. They have actually beat Target this year!! I think that's the first time I've ever experienced a decent Walmart markdown . . . could this be a sign of things to come??:)

Anyway, got ziploc bags (gallon freezer 15 count and quart freezer) for .56 each, saran wrap .56, hefty snowman plates .62, solo cups .74, hot beverage solo cups .62, snowman napkins .62, dollar items (puffy sponges, bubble bath, nail files, hairbrushes) all rang up .25.

Gotta say, I don't usually do well at Walmart, but today was a bonanza for me. Hope others find some bargains too.

Here the only things marked 75% off were the gift sets. I was told it would be at least Monday before the decorations went 75%. I hope that I wasn't lied to and miss it!!!

That looks like how my store was. I didn't scan everything, and when I looked at my receipt some was 75% and some was 50%. Massagers were 75% (there were no gift sets left) and Saran Wrap was 75%. The other couple things I got were 50%, and the dog toys were still full price. Everything was pretty cleared out though.

I went to another today and it was all 75% off as well. The one yesterday was only marked 50% but rang up 75% today it was marked 75% but was ringing up 50% so they had to over ride. The manager told me that corporate just didnt get it in their systems right.

My Walmart went 75 on Friday but not much left. Othere area WM's were 50 % but what was included was not consistent in any of the stores. One would have candles, paper products included, the other wouldn't. I asked them why the candles, tissue, etc was back on the shelves with the other holiday clearance and they said it shouldn't be, but left it there. Walked away aggravated so they might not get my after xmas business this year :(

I have 2 walmarts near me and they both went 75 this morning. I got make-up sets, caress bodywash sets, 3' trees, and other misc. items all for 75 off. The second walmart I went to, everything but the trees, lights, etc. were ringing 75 off, and they would not honor the 75 for the items that didn't ring up.

Stopped on my way in to work and the one I went to still was 50 off but candy was ringing 75! Wrapping paper marked 3.99 was ringing 1.50. Was happy to get a few rolls for next year (kiddie paper) as I'm getting tired of looking at the stuff I've used the past two years! :) Still had 4 aisles of stuff and a ton of toy clearance all over but still more than I wanted to pay for the stuff.

75% off here. chocolate covered cherries

i think they taste the same

zachary brand is now .25 cherries covered in a carboard lid and shrinkwrapped

queen anne is .32 cherries covered in plastic and not shrinkwrapped

guess in higher price for queen anne is cause of the plastic over the cherries.

i used to work in manufacturing so i think these are the same candy cause the container/tray is the same . they probably have a line going for queen anne and a line going for zachary