What Do YOu Have Left to Do?

bfaddict1977

I have to run to the grocery store and exchange the biscuits because they expired dec 18(bought them the 23) and I'm taking my kids to lunch. Also have to get the presents out and everything looking perfect but that's for tonight. Made cookies for santa this morning and kids will be decorating later on. I am so stressed but excited for tonight!!!!

Clean the house and wrap a few presents. Tonight I have to get the breakfast casseroles ready so I can just get up and put them in the oven in the morning so they cook while the kids are opening their presents. One is a egg & sausage casserole and the other is the pioneer woman's baked french toast.

Wrap, put stockings together. Lord knows I cannot get to a store, The stupid Patriots have a game at 1:00 today and the traffic is beyond crazy. I HATE Tom Brady and has band of merry linebackers! Arghhhh. Yes I was here before them in case anyone wonders!

The stadium is right near us.

ummm.....errrrr....

...'am supposed to be finishing/polishing touches for my sermon tomorrow morning....but I am taking one quick peruse around the internet :yup:

Never know when I might have missed something!!

The cookies will have to wait until after Christmas this year.....but I got 12 days to get them done! :holiday16

Got about 5 or 6 more presents to wrap, they are all in boxes ready. Then I need to run up to the store and get a few more gift cards, then wrap those I guess.

I have 1 more batch of fudge to make, then cookies.

House is pretty clean I think, so I should be good there, just clean up the kitchen a little.

I have about 4 hours, as we have to be at the church at 4pm, so I better get busy!!

All that's left is to cook Christmas Eve dinner. We've just been relaxing watching Christmas movies and hanging out. My daughter and two of her friends baked the last of the cookie I was going to make today yesterday. So, nothing until dinner time. And then Santa will deliver gifts and fill stockings after the kids go to bed!

All the wrapping.

Right now I'm running the dishwasher to clean the Christmas dishes we'll use tomorrow. I like to wash them before we use them since they get packed away for a year. I'll probably have to load it 1 or 2 more times.

My husband is making a Christmas tree cake and cake presents. So more dishes.

Vaccum.

Help my 9 year old wrap what he picked out for family gifts.

We went out for Italian for lunch and there's enough leftovers for supper tonight. So at least that's done.

After we open gifts in the morning I'll start cooking for our lunch.

I don't have anything left to do - yay! For once I am caught up and just enjoying time with the kiddos although, one of them has the stomach virus. :(

That sucks! I hope it doesn't spread to the rest of the family. :(

Dishes are done, just need to put them away.

Cake is done.

My son is done wrapping.

Just have some general cleaning up to do, kids need a bath, and all that !@?$ wrapping.

I don't have anything left to do - yay! For once I am caught up and just enjoying time with the kiddos although, one of them has the stomach virus. :(

Ahh, hope they feel better. My kids went to my moms last night and my dd8 was sick. Now she has passed it to my dd5. Poor kids!

So with a sick little one we just got done with cookies a few mins ago. Tucked 2 in bed. Just waiting on the older 2. A few more things to wrap and presents under tree. Then bed!! So tired, seems like christmas and the few days before I barley sleep, lol.