*** GottaDeal.com Exclusive: Best Buy BF Ad Scans Posted! ***

Brad

:woot2:

Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com, the largest Black Friday site online, continues to provide the best ads first. We are proud to be the FIRST to bring you the most anticipated ad of the year - the Best Buy Black Friday scanned ad. This ad features a $379 Toshiba laptop, a $999 Plasma TV (both with NO REBATES) and many other great items.

Download Link

:woot2:

I want that digital camera and the kids have been asking for those computer games for 24.99 So I guess this will be my first stop. I need two of those cameras :clapping:

Thanks so much - If I manage to camp out and get the stuff I want I will be DONE shopping after visiting best buy.

I want 2 tv's for my kids - the 59 one & the 129 one

I want a computer for my mom & dad (not sure which one yet though)

movies for filler presents

and I am sure I will find me something when I go back and really study the ad!

LOL

oh yeah and an ipod with gift card for youngest son.

I am totally addicted to this site.:hearthrob

I can barely wait! BB is the best I've ever seen It has completely shot my budget. It looks like everyone will be getting BB presents this year from me!!!!!! I was looking for some good things from BB so that I wouldn't have to go to Walmart (not ready to throw blows so early in the morning- it's viscious in St Louis!). I love the laptop and Kodak camera, game systems, tv's, accessries etc.... And my team of 8 just merged with another team of shoppers. We will definitey be camped out at BB early Thanksgiving night. The quantities are low this year. Yeah! BB Any St Louis shoppers wanna join the forces, just let me know!!!

Now just waiting for Circuit City (I have lots of gift cards I bought for cheap. hmmmmmmm) Yeah!!!!!!!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I was in Best Buy last night, and they said they weren't aware of what was going on sale, and what prices. is this true? Will they give us these wonderful prices before Bf, if it is true.

Judy

The probably don't know what's on sale. Just cause they work there doesn't mean they're in the know, sadly enough. And chances are - no way no how will they give you the prices before BF.

-

Oh - And thanks for the ad scans, Brad. :D Hope you got some sleep!

I think bb limits each person to only 1 of those hot deals,

i dont think they will give you a ticket to get a PC and a TV

Last year I was first in line, they started and gave each person a different ticket for each item. I only needed one of the blitz items, but others were getting tickets for everything. Just how it went down last year.

Here is what's on my list for Best Buy:

$3.99 DVD's Cat in the Hat and The Grinch (stocking stuffers for the kids)

$4.99 and $9.99 Xbox games

$9.99 Lizzie McGuire game for GBA

Certainly not enough for me to go there first but they are in the mall which is where I think I'm going. I will pop in and see if they have what I'm looking for.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Somebody is happy.