*** GottaDeal.com Exclusive: Best Buy BF Ad Scans Posted! ***

Brad

Added a bunch of items to the main BF site database so you can add those to your shopping lists. There are still a few more to add but I'll do those tomorrow.

And with that I say good night - past 1am here... dead tired...

Hope everyone appreciates it :)

Always appreciated!:yelclap::bounce_fl

Here's what's on my list (so far):

• 2 MP3 Players
  • 32" LCD or 42" Plasma HDTV --- maybe DLP
  • DVDs 24
  • Casio portable color TV

Great I look forward to standing in line for several hours in the cold drizzling rain :(

24 DVDS? I really want that 27" viewsonic LCD from CompUSA. I might have to hit them up first, then go to bestbuy.

24 DVDS? I really want that 27" viewsonic LCD from CompUSA. I might have to hit them up first, then go to bestbuy.

Luckily our CompUSA is 2 blocks away from BB which is 5 blocks away from CC. CostCo is about 2 miles from CC.

Black Friday is going to be INSANE this year!

I forgot about the DLP projector. I think it will come down to how many BB bucks I have. $300 per visit though may hinder my opperation.

I must admit I am disappointed that it was not with instant rebates. 799 is pretty much list price around the net I am finding, so still 449 is still a darn good price even with rebates.

Pretty much the only rebates I will be willing to do, and im glad nothing else I wanted has it them.

Looks like my friend and I will be getting ther around 10 PM The night before and sleep in shifts.

Heh, nothing wrong with wanting to be first in line? :D (Top 5 I would hope if I got there that early.)

First of all can I get your autograph Mr. Lennon?

10PM? I think that deserves a rare :bow:

First of all can I get your autograph Mr. Lennon?

10PM? I think that deserves a rare :bow:

Well, my reasoning is this, up until I leave to go to BB, (which is conviently now just 2 miles down the highway from my place) I would have been sleeping anyway.

So why not get the sleeping done there? ;)

Also, I finally found that 30inch HDTV for 399.99 in the ad, on one of the last pages. Seems there is perhaps as few as 2 per store.

Im not a big TV person. (Computer guy) But this seems like an extremely good deal, for a 30inch LCD, let alone it being HDTV?

EDIT: Btw, Rossman, PM coming your way.

Regarding 32" and larger HDTV's under $1499, I have a difficult decision to make.

The LCD, Plasma @ BB or CostCo's Philips 32" LCD for $1299 which has awesome specs. CostCo offers me 2% cash back and they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee which they actually stand by. 5 years from now if it breaks I can return it for a refund or replacement. No other retail store will do that, well worth the annual membership. Still $1299 is a little steep I wish it were closer to $1099 or $1199.

Id go with the 46" DLP from BB if you're going upwards of $1500.

As always you offer rock solid advice but I hate how Toshiba has speakers mounted on the side. If I'm spending $1500 on a TV I want the speakers on the bottom.

One option is to buy the Philips @ CostCo, do not open it and wait until their January 2006 coupon book is released.

Yea, its hard to argue with the Costco's return policy. I think its factored into the price somewhat though. As you already pointed out, a 32" LCD for $1300 is kind of steap. The 46" DLP was the only option I liked from BB. The 42" Plasma Mag was $1700 with $200 in mail in rebates.