I have NO idea what to get my MIL. Help!

speeddiva

Why don't you just give her cash and let her spend it on what she wants? I have seen where people have folded it to make it look like a tree and to personalize it give her a small basket with a few items she likes .... It sounds like you don't care for her so much, so why are worrying so much, just sayin' ...

Why don't you just give her cash and let her spend it on what she wants? I have seen where people have folded it to make it look like a tree and to personalize it give her a small basket with a few items she likes .... It sounds like you don't care for her so much, so why are worrying so much, just sayin' ...

I semi agree. I don't worry about ppl who dislike whatever I get them but I get them something I think they might like which isn't junk since it's cheaper than giving them cash. If $ isn't a problem, I second this idea maybe bake her cookies or a fruitcake if she likes that stuff instead of planning out a basket if she's that difficult.

sounds like you have a very "interesting" mother in law!! lol.....how about a cozy blanket, soft socks or a photobook/photcalendar of her grandchildren.....I would hope that she would like some pics of her grandchildren!!! lol