Anyone not receive items that the packing list says are there?

bradleysphone

I have received two of my holiday shipments and in one I received 3 of 3 items, but 1 was the wrong item. What I received was better and a higher priced item, but not what I ordered. The second was two of the cheap black friday Ipod kits, which apparently weren't kits at all, just a discount on two items. Well the two Ipod cases we're in the box, but only one of the charging kits, even though the packing slip says it should have two of them.

So out of five packages, that is two that are incorrect, getting a little worried. Curious if anyone else is having this problem? Of course it is hours long telephone wait to talk to anyone, I feel like I'll just keep the more expensive item on the one and find the missing piece of the other for $5 and move on. Seems pretty bad percentage though, also they cancelled my 24" tv order, so all in all Best Buy has been awful for me this year. Since I've always had good luck on black Friday shopping, should I just chalk this up as my turn for the bad luck or are others experiencing very poor Best Buy service this year.

Thanks!

got 2 of my how many ever packages BB shipped to me, 1 order was fine, the 2nd order, should had 2 blu-rays in it, only contained 1, after being hung up on the first time, the 2nd call i finally got put on hold, 1 hour later, they shipped out the missing movie, now to wait again for it to show up along with everything else i ordered

you are going to make me check my packaging slips against what came in against the online orders now:(

I enjoyed Target's screw up last year, I had ordered a few blurays begrudgingly because of the cost of shipping and there was a delay in shipping as 1st shipment was untraceable and they didn't have a tracking number. When I finally got my order they'd tripled everything I ordered.

• 3 weeks later...
Well I ordered 2 sets of the Skullcandy headphones. 1 black and 1 purple. Went to return them yesterday and they would only let me return 1 of them. Turns out they sent me 2 black and they wouldn't return the one that I didn't have a receipt for. So I called bestbuy.com customer service. They returned the other one for me and told me to keep it. Sweet!

No problems this year but last year I got 2 DS games from Walmart addressed to someone in a different state, but the package had a return address from Kohl's. Did that make sense? lol

The bubble envelope had my name/addy on it with a return address from Kohl's, but the contents inside were from Walmart addressed to someone else...explain that!

So frickin' crazy.