What do you do while standing in line at the store?

sigrist_2000

This will be my firsts year withour my MIL. :cry2: They moved and we'll not be having Thanksgiving/BF together for the first time in 12 years :(

So I'll just do what I alway did. Stand in line. Talk to lots of people, Freeze and hopefully, if DH lives up to his promise, or I can get one of my friends to come, I wont do it alone.:groovin: :groovin:

Oh, I almost forgot, I'll take the BF game (http://www.mkeonline.com/graphics/mk.../boardgame.pdf.)

Anything to pass the time. :cool:

Well, last year I started off thinking to myself "I can take that guy in front of me and move up a spot, then the next guy looks kinda easy also, but that old lady with the walker looks like she is packing mace or something and kinda cranky". Well, maybe I didnt think that, but I could have ;)

Actually I sat there 30 - 40 minutes going "Please dont have to pee, please dont have to pee" over and over. O, and talked to the few people around who werent in a runners starting position.

:g_laughin:g_laughin:g_laughin

Too true - I'm also guilty of listening in on everyone elses's gameplans thinking either "hmm, good idea" or "yeah right, that'll never work" :gd_shake:

Oops, forget my first post - I thought you meant while waiting in line at the store to check out, dumb me. I will be inside SuperWalmart, planning my line of attack, and looking for emergency escape routes.

that works too...especially if the lines are long...but i would agree that most do what u all dp..stand in line while the others find more deals, etc.

I plan on being inside super wal-mart hopefully sitting in a rest area reading the book I'll bring with me. I can read for hours and hours so the time will fly fast... after I've consulted with employees, surveyed the perimeter, and everything necessary to ensure I get my laptop.

In Independence, Missouri it is always freezing cold. Usually about 30 degrees. So, last year my girlfriend and I slept in our tent at the very front of the line. Well, she slept....I had to go through the ads about 100 more times. Each time changing my plan of attack.

In Independence, Missouri it is always freezing cold. Usually about 30 degrees. So, last year my girlfriend and I slept in our tent at the very front of the line. Well, she slept....I had to go through the ads about 100 more times. Each time changing my plan of attack.

Did ya take it back to the car like half hour before?

MPS player playing the latest Robert Jordan book - at least this year. LAst year I stood in the cold and froze while I chatted a bit. Gotta pee before you go, be warmly dressed, and have somethign to look at in your hands or listen to in your ears.