What do you do while standing in line at the store?

sigrist_2000

i just stand there listening to what people are going to try and get. and if its something i am looking for i will try to follow them or go a different way. Sometimes i have conversations with people..or i should say people have conversations with me...and sometimes if we happen to meet again in the store we help each other out...i remember the tickle me elmo thing..they were on the top shelf, so i help get them down and gave them out...

Well, last year I started off thinking to myself "I can take that guy in front of me and move up a spot, then the next guy looks kinda easy also, but that old lady with the walker looks like she is packing mace or something and kinda cranky". Well, maybe I didnt think that, but I could have ;)

Actually I sat there 30 - 40 minutes going "Please dont have to pee, please dont have to pee" over and over. O, and talked to the few people around who werent in a runners starting position.

Well, last year I started off thinking to myself "I can take that guy in front of me and move up a spot, then the next guy looks kinda easy also, but that old lady with the walker looks like she is packing mace or something and kinda cranky". Well, maybe I didnt think that, but I could have ;)

Actually I sat there 30 - 40 minutes going "Please dont have to pee, please dont have to pee" over and over. O, and talked to the few people around who werent in a runners starting position.

oh the pee factor...if i had to go i would do the pee dance and hope to golly that i dont have to go that bad that i will be able to hold it in until i get the items i wanted...

i am a witch ever since the first year i went out it was my due date with my first son and i have to get this kick light up toy from santa and it was the last one and ppl were trying to take it out of my hands since there were no carts around so i have gone with my mom so she can talk me out of kicking ppls butts lol this will be the first year with out my mom since she has moved out of state so i hope a friend can come im afread i will go to jail lol if i dont so i take some one to keep me trouble free lol have fun this year

I usually talk to people. I love how excited people are over the gifts they are able to get and the money saved. It never hurts to make friends with the people in front of you either. Last year I wanted a Carebear from Wal-Mart. My new aquaintance grabbed me one when she got hers because it got a little crazy!1