Feed It Forward @ Restaurant.com

2chia

Hi Everyone,

Restaurant.com has brought the Feed it Forward program back and it is still the $10 GC ( FREE ) .. So pass it along !! This is the ONLY email I send out to my friends( I dislike those email that require you to send to 10 friends and then forward on to get something back email. )

Have fun...

Some ppl are just ungrateful. So far I've gotten 1 email asking if someone who hacked into my account or if it was real and a call to walk them through the order process.

!!!Shoot me. This is now going on 30 minute call to process a FREE GC.

Edited by tinkrbel

Some ppl are just ungrateful. So far I've gotten 1 email asking if someone who hacked into my account or if it was real and a call to walk them through the order process.

!!!Shoot me. This is now going on 30 minute call to process a FREE GC.

LOL. Oh that brought back memory. Last year, a ex-cowker email me seperately and ask me if I send him a Spam... And, he end up thanking me because he got a good lunch.

LOL. Oh that brought back memory. Last year, a ex-cowker email me seperately and ask me if I send him a Spam... And, he end up thanking me because he got a good lunch.

I cannot tell you what this lady did. Restaurant.com doesn't even recognize her email as valid so I had to send them an email on her behalf. I got her all the way through the download certificate page and then she claims there was no where to click. I asked her what she used as password and she said she just put "dots". So I tried asking her if she put words and dots showed on screen and she said "no, I put #dots". I'm beyond annoyed with her,

Funnily enough guy at interview today was pointing out that I'd be handling these exact type of calls.

I cannot tell you what this lady did. Restaurant.com doesn't even recognize her email as valid so I had to send them an email on her behalf. I got her all the way through the download certificate page and then she claims there was no where to click. I asked her what she used as password and she said she just put "dots". So I tried asking her if she put words and dots showed on screen and she said "no, I put #dots". I'm beyond annoyed with her,

Funnily enough guy at interview today was pointing out that I'd be handling these exact type of calls.

OH Noooooooo !!! You are stuck !!! I had one ex-coworker who bought a great group deal and had gotten a $100 value GC to restaurant.com(itself) and she let that group value go to waste and then she didn't use that $100 .. She ask where the deal is and too lazy or just didn't care to save money. People are so hard to understand... I gotten that $100 GC and then another coworker and I had to show her how to register. How hard can it be to register with your email address ? She know how to email and send ... yet when it comes to deal.... so BACKWARD... :gdparanoid:

• 1 year later...