Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Cool Thanks Brad :) I did my LAST in store fight for a Lap Top 5 or so years ago. A nightmare! Ive been doing Online with you guys since :) I really thought they would have been ready as said above. They have been pushing this sale with MANY TV ads a such. They must have realized they were gonna get hit hard. Your efforts to help us are very appreciated!

I carried my iphone throughout the night. Ended up getting the cool convertible at about 3 a.m. while shopping at the disney store at the Tanger outlets! I was AT Walmart as they opened the movies/games. No Battlefield 3 anywhere. I went to a different WalMart later, and they said they didn't have it either. Wonder if Walmart forgot they were supposed to be selling i!

Stopped in after work today and got all the 3.88 board games for toys for tots. Glad I didn't stick around last night when it was so crowded.

The games at my store went fast. I wanted the Spongebob ants in the pants for my nephew and they were gone before I could get to them!

Glad to see People taking note. I just don't expect such a extreme failure from the largest retailer. Its very frustrating and will certainly cause me to look else where, even for a few more dollars.

Nice and to the point Tinkrbel!! Good job!

On a better note: I went to my local Wal-mart at about 2:30 PM to see the aftermath. I was there 10 minutes and the store announced they had a few of the lap tops for $248. I ran to the electronics desk and met the women carrying one and bought it. I only know she said they found a couple laying on a pallet in the back! My all night fight to simply put one of these in my cart On-line was finished IN THE STORE 12 hours later....LOL!

Tinkrbel's post is on there!! You're famous tinkrbel. :D

A nice quote or an I'm annoyed and pissy quote? :P

I have to go see now.

UPDATE: Not my finest moment but then again consider I always get up early and hadn't slept more than a few hours since Tuesday night. I wish I'd left Bella's pic as my avatar now :)

Edited by tinkrbel