Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Does Walmart typically let you pre-load your cart before the sale goes live? Is there certain items that we may have to re-add to the cart? I am planning on doing most if not all of my black friday shopping online at walmart.com so I hope someone can lend some good answers thanks!

Does Walmart typically let you pre-load your cart before the sale goes live? Is there certain items that we may have to re-add to the cart? I am planning on doing most if not all of my black friday shopping online at walmart.com so I hope someone can lend some good answers thanks!

Many of their BF items typically get special SKUs so the pages are different from the normal ones you'll find on there now. It wouldn't hurt to try, but just be prepared to have to add them all again.

Will the special fisher price toys and comforter sets be online too

Do any of their doorbusters go online?

Does anyone know if you can buy the items from their BF ad online if it's not a door buster??

No one will know what Walmart will put on their website for Black Friday prices until their website switches over to BF prices - sorry.

Here is a link to LAST YEARS BF online Walmart thread, you can browse through that for a possible idea as to what they do/don't put online: HERE

I personally think non-doorbuster's probably have a better chance of being offered on their website -but again, no one knows.

hth :)

I went on walmart black ad on there website. If you click the items it will tell you " In Store ONLY" or "In Stores and Online only". The tv that is $188 is not going to be online :mad:.

You can't always trust that. There have been many BF items in the past that were labeled "in store only" that ended up being available online.

OK, Walmart has sent us a spreadsheet showing which items will be in-store only and which will be available online.

Post your requests here and I'll reply to them all at some point with the details (and links if they will be available)

Will any of the laptops be online?

If so, which ones?

all of them except the compaq $198 one show as being available online.

the $198 one is here: www.walmart.com/ip/17218896

but says in store only (which doesn't guarantee anything, but don't get your hopes up).

What about the 600tc sheet sets?

yes

www.walmart.com/ip/17048522