75% Off Adult Outerwear!*

• SUNDAY ONLY, 11/20

12 PM – 5 PM

75% Off Adult Sweaters!*

It's all leading up to the BIGGEST SALE of the

year...

Monday- 75% off Adult graphic tees

Tuesday- 75% off adult solid and striped long sleeve tees

Wednesday- additional 50% off adult clearance.

*it says at bottom of flyer they gave me- No price adjustments.

Thanks to Lukesmom

Edited by IDmom262

I saw that this morning and what is nice is that it's Super Cash redemption time, so if you earned any super cash a while back you can use it!

Only wish there were some deals for kids before Black Friday, too.

Ditto..I was just about to call and see if they were doing any additional off clearance so this is a bonus else I probably would have lost them :)

I saw that this morning and what is nice is that it's Super Cash redemption time, so if you earned any super cash a while back you can use it!

Only wish there were some deals for kids before Black Friday, too.

I went to my ON today and they had kids (8-16 boys) sweatshirts for $8, reg. $14 (i think) and some peacoat jackets for $20 and those are were tagged $50. Also sweatpants for $10.

Just got back from Old Navy. I stood in line for over an hour, but got several cute pea coats for $15 and $20. The checkout line was CRAZY! It was worse than BF.

They are having 75% off of a different item every day this week (before T-giving)

Sunday- 75% off Adult sweaters

Monday- 75% off Adult graphic tees

Tuesday- 75% off adult solid and striped long sleeve tees

Wednesday- additional 50% off adult clearance.

*it says at bottom of flyer they gave me- No price adjustments.

We got back a while ago. I got this one for me http://www3.assets-gap.com/webcontent/0003/975/736/cn3975736.jpgand this one for mom http://www2.assets-gap.com/Asset_Archive/ONWeb/Assets/Product/864/864334/quick/on864334-01qlv01.jpg. Used my $20 off of $40 from a weeks ago and paid $25xx for both.

Tomorrow will be a little harder since I left $30 off of $60 coupon to use and I just noticed its Adult ONLY. Not sure why I had imagined it was everyone. One of the stores had 30% off additional on clearance.

We got back a while ago. I got this one for me http://www3.assets-gap.com/webcontent/0003/975/736/cn3975736.jpgand this one for mom http://www2.assets-gap.com/Asset_Archive/ONWeb/Assets/Product/864/864334/quick/on864334-01qlv01.jpg. Used my $20 off of $40 from a weeks ago and paid $25xx for both.

Tomorrow will be a little harder since I left $30 off of $60 coupon to use and I just noticed its Adult ONLY. Not sure why I had imagined it was everyone. One of the stores had 30% off additional on clearance.

Was your store a mad house like mine?

I think all womens coats were 75%. They had all the coats on racks at the front of the store. I don't think the athletic jackets were 75% off though- I could be wrong.

Did you happen to see one like this:

http://www1.assets-gap.com/webcontent/0004/054/994/cn4054994.jpg

I didn't see that at either of the 2 stores I stopped in. I am assuming its all Adult outerwear today and all sweaters inc hoodies tomorrow based on how the're listed on website.

My mom still has her puffer jacket from BF@Walmart and I don't like them. I would have gone with long black coat but mother insisted I try the black/white one on and it looked fine.

I bought 5 coats for $80 +tax, 2 for me and one for each of my 3 nieces. Not sure if I'm going to attempt to go for sweaters or not since I won't get out of church until after 12. Our store had quite a few people in it right at noon waiting to check out (I walked in the store at 11:55), but no one was pushing or snatching things off racks. Very civilized. I checked out about 12:30 and only 2 people were ahead of me in line.

I bought 5 coats for $80 +tax, 2 for me and one for each of my 3 nieces. Not sure if I'm going to attempt to go for sweaters or not since I won't get out of church until after 12. Our store had quite a few people in it right at noon waiting to check out (I walked in the store at 11:55), but no one was pushing or snatching things off racks. Very civilized. I checked out about 12:30 and only 2 people were ahead of me in line.

I'm sure there was at least 100 people ahead of me in line. And this was at 12:30. CRAZY! Although no one was acting stupid.

I got to Old Navy right before 1 pm and it wasn't that bad. I was able to get 4 coats for $83. I didn't have any coupons or super cash since I don't normally shop at Old Navy. I ended up going to another old navy around 3 pm and it was practically empty. I got 4 more coats for $83. I think I'll go back tomorrow for the sweaters. Can't beat the price.

I called my sister and mom and told them to go. My sister said she got about 8 coats for her and her family. To top it off some woman gave her $30 in super cash that she wasn't going to be able to use.

Thanks for posting this. I would have never known otherwise. I love gottadeal :).

I'm sure there was at least 100 people ahead of me in line. And this was at 12:30. CRAZY! Although no one was acting stupid.

No crazyness. The line was a little long maybe 8 people ahead of us but nobody really seemed to know about sale. We showed up about 11:15am to try stuff on and drive to another store if needed. I tried a few coats on and looked around what sweaters to get for tomorrow before getting in line at 11:59. As I was trying on the last of the sweaters a party of 2 came in and was trying stuff on too. We then hit a 2nd store to see if a different size would fit better and I think they had NO line. I hope tomorrow goes as smoothly.

You were able to use your super cash? My ON had a note posted all over the store that read "sorry no super cash accepted on 75% off outwear". Just wondering if I could use it maybe tomorrow on the sweaters.

I used mine no issue. They wouldn't let me use the extra 10% off from receipt survey BUT super cash DOES sahy not valid with any other offers so I was worried. I hope they don't play mean today, I saved the bigger one for today thinking it was ALL sweaters not just adults.

I just got back and purchased 3 sweaters for $35. I am very happy with my purchases, I went at 11:30 and then waited to checkout at noon. There were probably 30 people or so in line behind me. The gal that checked me out said yesterday people were there at 9 for the coats and it was a mad house. I am glad I avoided that craziness.