Official Black Friday Line Reports - Post Your Reports!

bigjimslade

We walked into Walmart at 9:05 only to be met with everyone already in line, with carts filled with 10pm door busters AND midnight electronic door busters!! Every cardboard pallet was empty. The staff just stood there waiting for 10 to start checking people out. no control

We were actually pissed that this happened. We walked out, drove to another Walmart which was busy but not one pallet was disturbed. We got what we wanted but didn't get checked out till around 1am. Oh yeah and some guy actually hit a woman who bumped him with her cart

Then onto kohls where the line was 2 hours long to check out but they were giving golden tickets to whoever applied for a credit card. You got to get checked out immediately, even if it was declined. Needless to say we signed up!

Up all yesterday night waiting for online bb and now I am walking in the door tonight at 4:30...and I'm already looking forward to next year! Lol even though it was crazier than ever this yr

Best Buy in Owasso, Oklahoma was totally disorganized and allowed multiple line jumpers to get ticketed items and multiple tickets to individuals. Worst Black Friday store experience ever!

My BB in Missouri was the exact same, so disorganized....when the employees came out to hand tickets out they didn't even follow the line formation they just started handing tickets to anyone that approached them for one. So we had people just walking up to the front, get a ticket for the big ticket items and them walk to the back of the line. I sat in line for 15 hours, just a complete fail on my BB this year!!!!