Best Buy Premiere Silver Early Access

jdsmooth

I had the item finally in my cart, and paying and it came up telling me I had timed out! Now I have called several times and continue to get disconnected....trying to not get frustrated, but that's not working. :mad:

i called them at 11:01AM CST and they hung up on me after they kept saying "a represenative will be with you shortly."

I couldn't access the site at all. I went the phone route. If I got through, the service hung up on me. Now I am on hold for 20 minutes in a holding pattern. Why make a big deal about this for your Silver members and then screw them royally? If I am locked out of all the deals I want here, I will make sure that I buy all my future electronics elsewhere and boycott this BS company. They screwed all of us. We should all boycott them if they did this once again.

Now I can't even get disconnected because I can't get through! I keep getting a busy signal!! This is beyond frustrating and they BETTER honor their deals for all of that have not been allowed to get through to purchase our items. This is beyond ridiculous!!

Now I can't even get disconnected because I can't get through! I keep getting a busy signal!! This is beyond frustrating and they BETTER honor their deals for all of that have not been allowed to get through to purchase our items. This is beyond ridiculous!!

No rainchecks. If the stuff is gone when you get through you won't get it. They did this last year too