Official "Where is this store's ad?" & "Does this store do BF?" Thread

Brad

An employee at ours told me she heard that the week before would have an even better ad than BF to try to get people in in advance instead of waiting to compete on BF. But who knows if she is just guessing or was actually told that. But their ads have been terrible lately! I have a lot of rebates there too!

Don't know if they have one, but we've never posted one.

I can't ever recall seeing a Hobby lobby ad in the past. Do they come out with a black Friday ad? The Hl is on my list this year and I don't know if I should shop now or wait for better deals.

An employee at ours told me she heard that the week before would have an even better ad than BF to try to get people in in advance instead of waiting to compete on BF. But who knows if she is just guessing or was actually told that. But their ads have been terrible lately! I have a lot of rebates there too!

I hope that's true.

I also hope they put up their 3 day sales again. I don't think they did last year.

I think I remember them having one last year but not sure. It may be Michael's I am thinkin about.

I can't ever recall seeing a Hobby lobby ad in the past. Do they come out with a black Friday ad? The Hl is on my list this year and I don't know if I should shop now or wait for better deals.