Official "Where is this store's ad?" & "Does this store do BF?" Thread

Brad

Does anyone know if the wireless carriers offer any Black Friday incentives to switch to them?

Also do the carriers themselves (in-store or online) offer deals or is it a better bet to go through a 3rd party retailer like Best Buy or Radio Shack?

Will anyone buy your old phone or help you pay the ETF?

Background: I am currently on Sprint and I have a droid that I'm not thrilled with. And I am locked in to a contract and cannot upgrade to the iPhone.

I am willing to leave Sprint and pay the ETF if any other carrier, esp. Verizon is offering deals.

Any advice?!

Someone had asked at some point in this thread

World Market

Stores Open 7 am on Friday, Nov. 25 (day after Thanksgiving).

Free Exclusive TinTin Ornament and Movie ticket to first 100 - per their Facebook Page

I got this info from their Facebook Page under their Black Friday tab.

hth

Does Sephora do a BF deal?

Tarte MultiplEYE Primer and Lights, Camera, Lashes Duo - $10 (regularly $30)

Stila Glitz and Glam Palette & Lip Glaze - $10 (regularly $76)

Bare Minerals All Decked Out Set - $10 (regularly $44)

Sephora Collection Travel Brush Set - $10 (regularly $30)

Tokidoki Cromatico Eye Shadow Palette - $10 (regularly $25)

Korres Guava All Butter Moisture Therapy pack - $10 (regularly $22)

Kat Von D Adora Fragrance - $10 (regularly $55)

Josie Maran Argan Color Stick - $10 (regularly $22)

Buxom Welcome to the Party Mascara - $10 (regularly $33)

Art of Shaving Sandalwood 4 Elements of a Perfect Shave Starter Set - $10 (regularly $25)

FB post: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150372734899405&set=a.72908389404.73006.16453004404&type=1

Does anyone know if the wireless carriers offer any Black Friday incentives to switch to them?

Also do the carriers themselves (in-store or online) offer deals or is it a better bet to go through a 3rd party retailer like Best Buy or Radio Shack?

Will anyone buy your old phone or help you pay the ETF?

Background: I am currently on Sprint and I have a droid that I'm not thrilled with. And I am locked in to a contract and cannot upgrade to the iPhone.

I am willing to leave Sprint and pay the ETF if any other carrier, esp. Verizon is offering deals.

Any advice?!

the only deal i saw worthwhile, was @ Walmart they are giving $100 GC for a 2 yr activation but it doesn't include the Iphones sorry!

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Bla...ans/WalMart/28

Hollister & Abercrombie

Anyone know what these store are doing onlone? There's a pretty decent sale that ends today. I didn't know if I should go ahead and order. I received an email with what they were doing instore but not online.

I have been waiting for Hollister for what seems like forever too! I just saw on their Facebook page that they are 50% off until 9:00 am!!!!!! Sooooo excited! I almost went ahead to get the 30% off discount. Glad I waited!