Sunny Sports? Anyone heard of them.The North Face

Has anyone bought from Sunnysports.com? I did a nextag search on TNF Denali jackets and they cam up at 97-114 on price, when they are 165 everywhere else. They had a 5 star rating on Nextag, where the cheaper ad had a 1 star rating. They look reliable witha 60 day return policy and free shipping. they also say it's recycled fleece which is no different.

I know they have over 800 good selling reviews. But I am wondering if they are authentic or faked. I went on a website that says the north face denali jacket is the biggest faked jacked there is. THey have a huge list of blacklisted sellers. I am just scared to death now. I put in a request on north face guru to investigate.

They have a 5 star rating with over 800 good reviews. They are an authorized dealer of THE NORTH FACE products. They gave me 59 off on a product that NO ONE puts on sale. I called all day to every dealer around. I googled on the thenorthface guru.com and they said they checked them out several years ago and they are authorized. They also have a price fit guarantee. You pay no shipping and they are like zappos in that they will keep sending you the right size till you find one that fits. I am very happy.

I found the problem. That article you were reading was for sunny sports, inc, which is a dirt bike type of company. Sunny sports however, is a camping supply company in new york. Their phone and address is on their website.

Do a goggle search on Sunny Sports and look at the topix forum. Still want to buy from them?

I was told my coat wouldn't be in stock until December 1 and a few hours later got a notice it had shipped. When I called, they said they must have gotten a return in. I have a 60 day return policy and price fit guaranteel

I purchased backpacks from them without any issues a month a go. I received them very quickly. At that time I had not heard from them but I took a shot because they took paypal.