Walgreens Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Did I overlook their Patriot candles that are always buy 1 get 2 free on BF? I usually buy alot of them, give a few away and still have enough to last until the next BF. I love the Days End scent.

I'm burning my last one. : (

Sadly,I think you're right :(

All I could find were the $4 jar candles on page 2 which don't look like the Patriot ones.

They were missing some of their usual sales this year.

I actually liked their 2 day sales last year which were the same for T'Giving and BF because

I knew I could always stop in a Wags after Target,WM,Kohl's and get what I needed.

I see some Thursday only deals, but shouldn't there be some Friday only deals, too? I noticed the missing Patriot candles, too, as well as no deals on bows or other wrapping stuff. I'm wondering if there might be some more of those shorter pages somewhere that didn't make it to this ad scan... ???

Are you just going to buy everything then use the RR later?

I would strongly suggest AGAINST this since they only have a 2 week date. You'll probably lose them that way unless you plan on buying other stuff there. PLUS there's lots of restrictions on how you use them, not sure how familiar you are with them. Walgreens counts them as manufacturer coupon so if you have 3 items and 2w/coupons then you can only use 1 register reward. Remember you can't use same brand RR to pay for something and expect to get another back.

CVS is much more use friendly

I would strongly suggest AGAINST this since they only have a 2 week date. You'll probably lose them that way unless you plan on buying other stuff there. PLUS there's lots of restrictions on how you use them, not sure how familiar you are with them. Walgreens counts them as manufacturer coupon so if you have 3 items and 2w/coupons then you can only use 1 register reward. Remember you can't use same brand RR to pay for something and expect to get another back.

I am familiar with them as I usually have a couple in my purse at any given time. I totally agree: ECBs are much better!

That's what I'm wondering if I want to roll some RR or just forget getting the things I really wouldn't use (I'd donate them)

just for the RR and then letting them expire. I shop at Wags at least once a week but the restrictions on the RR makes them more of a hassle.

Does anyone know if they are doing Jingle Cash this year?

Does this mean you won't get another RR is you use one to buy it?

Does this mean you won't get another RR is you use one to buy it?

My understanding of this is: if you buy a product and get RR back for it, then do a 2nd transaction to buy another of the SAME product and use those particular RR on that order, you will not get RR for the 2nd transaction. HTH! :)

hopeky94 is correct. You can use RR to buy a DIFFERENT item that gives you RR - but if you use RR to pay for the SAME RR item, you will not get a new RR.

Just be careful like Tink says if you are using coupons and redeeming RR. You can only have the same number of paper coupons (doesn't matter if RR or manu) that you have items on that transaction. So make sure you have cheap filler items in your cart!

My understanding of this is: if you buy a product and get RR back for it, then do a 2nd transaction to buy another of the SAME product and use those particular RR on that order, you will not get RR for the 2nd transaction. HTH! :)

Oh I learned that part from experience but I was wondering about two different products. EG. Product A gives RR I then turn around and buy Product B with RR from A. Product B also is supposed to give you RR. Its this type of transaction I'm wondering if I'd get the RR for??? Does that makes sense???? Thanks!

Oh I learned that part from experience but I was wondering about two different products. EG. Product A gives RR I then turn around and buy Product B with RR from A. Product B also is supposed to give you RR. Its this type of transaction I'm wondering if I'd get the RR for??? Does that makes sense???? Thanks!

It seems they almost make it deliberately difficult so we forget to use the RR.

:o

For different products, yes, you'd get your proper RR. :)

Don't forget to pick up the big coupon booklet at the cosmetics counter. The front has

Make this Season Stunning over $25 of coupons inside.

At the back there is a $1 off coupon for any Revlon cosmetic.

In the BF ad, Revlon lipstick or lipgloss is $4.99 with $4 RR.

The coupons are good til Christmas.