Old Navy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

The only old navy near me is inside a mall... so if the mall doesn't open until 4am then that means the old navy inside can't open til 4 either, right? It doesn't have its own entrance, so how does lining up work (like for the camera)? Does anybody have any experience with this? I've never done the mall on bf before. We've always had a stand alone old navy until this year.

The only old navy near me is inside a mall... so if the mall doesn't open until 4am then that means the old navy inside can't open til 4 either, right? It doesn't have its own entrance, so how does lining up work (like for the camera)? Does anybody have any experience with this? I've never done the mall on bf before. We've always had a stand alone old navy until this year.

When I've done things like this in the past there's usually a designated entrance they'll have opening early. Ask your store how they're handling it.

Okay, what are the chances that I'll be the only one in line at 11:45 for the free camera? Target and WM are in the same shopping center :confused:

The lady in the fitting room was telling us there was over 500 ppl there at opening last year and that they're staying open through Saturday. She obviously didn't understand WE we BF crazies too. I will not be at ON though.

The lady in the fitting room was telling us there was over 500 ppl there at opening last year and that they're staying open through Saturday. She obviously didn't understand WE we BF crazies too. I will not be at ON though.

Oy vey! I hope you meant to post that in the wm or target thread. 500 for on? Damn $1 scarves