First Rumored KMart Thanksgiving Day & BF Ad Items Posted

Brad

Guest all2tired

Waah! I just called and Kmart does only have a 7 day price match. So I will have to return it (it was the last one and it was already assembled...:cry). I guess I'll be buying it on the 18th.

Does anyone know if I can price match at any time on Thanksgiving or do I have to be there early?

No what you do is go on TD and buy it again, then return the original with the reciept from now.

That way you're guaranteed to have it

Waah! I just called and Kmart does only have a 7 day price match. So I will have to return it (it was the last one and it was already assembled...:cry). I guess I'll be buying it on the 18th.

Does anyone know if I can price match at any time on Thanksgiving or do I have to be there early?

First before you buy it again...I would ask at customer service and make sure they will allow price adjustment for Black Friday items. They may not. While you are at it...I would also ask when you would have to come in...if you can wait til the sales are over or not. Also it is called price adjust. HTH.

Every year I go to Kmart on Thanksgiving. and YES there is a long lone. It opens at 7am here so people start lining up by 5am

Do you know what time they usually close Thanksgiving? I have to work until 6.30 pm turkey day. I don't think I can drag myself out of bed extra early 2 days in a row, so I'm saving it for BF!! :slaphappy