Walmart Black Friday ad to be released tonight at 12am ET (9pm PT)

ytmomof4

Spoiler alert: here's the preview

No-name small kitchen appliances: somewhere between $3 and $4

That's it :P

Seriously though, I'm working my contacts to try and find out how extensive the preview will be.

That would be cool. I'm getting too old to stay up till midnight. ;)

Spoiler alert: here's the preview

No-name small kitchen appliances: somewhere between $3 and $4

That's it :P

Seriously though, I'm working my contacts to try and find out how extensive the preview will be.

Let's not forget the 1.99 towels, $4-$5 blu-rays, $2-$3 DVDs, $4 PJ sets for the kiddos!!!

It's because I've been sitting here in front of the computer for the last 6 hours waiting on a big ad......LOL. People at work know they won't get much from me when it's a few weeks before the "big day".

Same goes for me..lol. My co-workers get a kick out of how much planning I put into BF shopping, of course they are always coming to me to find out what's on sale and where. I tell them my information is Top Secret and if they wanna know anything they have to sign up on GottaDeal.com.

Same goes for me..lol. My co-workers get a kick out of how much planning I put into BF shopping, of course they are always coming to me to find out what's on sale and where. I tell them my information is Top Secret and if they wanna know anything they have to sign up on GottaDeal.com.

All my friends are like "look for good sales for me!". I'm like "what are you looking for?!". ;)

Now here's a good question, how quickly will this facebook preview be converted to a .pdf and uploaded here for all the non-facebook users (if Wal-Mart's legal department would even approve of this, ;))? I know my folks will want to see this but they don't have a facebook account, so a nice .pdf to share with them would be good.

Now here's a good question, how quickly will this facebook preview be converted to a .pdf and uploaded here for all the non-facebook users (if Wal-Mart's legal department would even approve of this, ;))? I know my folks will want to see this but they don't have a facebook account, so a nice .pdf to share with them would be good.

The email links you to Walmart.com NOT facebook so they should be able to see it there too....but as you know it will be HERE at least for a little while ;)

But in TRUE walmart fashion I have a feeling these previews might be a bit LAME, I know I am not the only one :P

Now if Amazon would start the deals I could make THEM the top retailer again this year ;)

Looks like the ad will be posted on their normal "in store ads" page, so you won't need Facebook. But we'll post it here soon after anyway.

I highly doubt we will see the big ticket items, and I doubt it will be a full ad. I'm going for utter disappointment. After many years of this "preview" stuff. I've learned not to get my hopes up.

BestBuy, Target and Walmart compete year after year. Why would Walmart release the goods this early just to let BestBuy get the one-up.

I highly doubt we will see the big ticket items, and I doubt it will be a full ad. I'm going for utter disappointment. After many years of this "preview" stuff. I've learned not to get my hopes up.

BestBuy, Target and Walmart compete year after year. Why would Walmart release the goods this early just to let BestBuy get the one-up.

That's what I thought, but then I checked and CNN revealed the ad last year on the 13th and we posted in 2 days later. Maybe they figure it'll get leaked in the next few days anyway - might as well be the ones controlling it and get those web site hits and Facebook "likes" themselves.

GottaDeal.com will be the place to see Walmart's Black Friday specials tonight. We'll be covering Walmart's Black Friday reveal live!

We will have a special Black Friday LIVE webcast TONIGHT starting at 10pm CT. We will cover the ad as it comes out, answer all of your Black Friday questions and give away a Black Friday t shirt or two.

All you need to do is join us at the link below at 10pm Central (other time zones listed below). If you want to chat with us all you need to do is sign up for a ustream account. It is fast and free.

Webcast: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/black-friday-live

Time Zones

UTC - 04:00

Eastern - 11:00pm

Central – 10:00pm

Mountain – 9:00pm

Pacific – 8:00pm

Alaska – 7:00pm

Hawaii – 5:00pm