Easiest Contest Ever! Win 1 of 10 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

Searching the ads online weeks before, then getting the flyers a few days before looking for the great deals. The excitement and good natured people you meet while waiting on lines, wether they be in or outside the store. I love carrying all the bags to the car trying to fit everything in the trunk.

Just a fun weekend to start the season!!

I love the anticipation of waitng for the sales ads, the excitment of standingnin line, the rush when you get a doorbuster, the fun of online shopping but the best thing is knowing. I got the most for my family and the most for my money.

Otonoh

I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY!!!!

After Thanksgiving dinner we leave the kids at my in laws and go to my aunts to make our plans(then home to get a power nap and out by midnight). Its a family thing for us, we go as a huge group...husband and i,mom,brother,sil,2 aunts, 3uncle,5 cousins,and grandma. Its about making memories that we talk about all the time. People watching, being up all night, freezing, potty breaks, hot chocolate and playing football in the parking lots :)

I love poring over the circulars, even though i already have seen most of them here, and strategizing with my mom and sister. I don't know what's going to happen this year though with the midnight openings. Might have to pull an allnighter, then hit the diner for breakfast at 4am (our old starting time).

I like watching the wave of screamers in front of me tripping all over themselves. And, because I love arguing, I love talking to managers at WalMart about how they can improve themselves in future black friday's!

That's why it's best to be in front rather than have people in front of you, lol.

My favorite thing about Black Friday is the excitement while shopping online. I love "camping out" at GottaDeal to see when/if the doorbusters go live. The virtual pats on the back for successes and commiseration of near-misses is much more fun than standing in line outside in North Dakota. Once that is completed, we go out and hit the sales.

I love standing in line with a hot cup of coffee and chatting with other shoppers while the snow often falls as we wait for the doors to open. I couldn't imagine kicking off the holidays without Black Friday. It's a tradition since 2004 for me.

My daughter is 25 years old and we have been doing this together since she was little. Now it is so much fun to help her get the stuff she wants. We take chairs and snacks, camp out and have a fun mother daughter time. My 22 year old son always stops by to see if we need anything. Last year we needed extra blankets! Then we usually go out to a nice lunch and then home to show hubby everything we got. It is a great bonding time. We laugh with my husband as we tell him how crazy some people get and he reminds us that we are a little crazy too because we truly enjoy the rush and excitement of everything. Can't wait. :)

To be honest I think my favorite part of Black Friday is the tradition my wife and I have built. We scrub the ads one last time thanksgiving night, go outearly , do our morning shopping, go have breakfast at Cracker Barrel, do our afternoon shopping. Head home and drop the stuff we got off, head out to place like Lowes and back to Target and Wal Mart for smaller things, then head home and have leftovers and watch a movie. I think it's far more about it being our thing every year than it is about getting good deals (though those help).

My favorite part is checking gottadeal 20 times a day in anticipation of new info!

I actually use my phone to check GD while we are out shopping. Looking to see what pops up, checking ad scans to make sure we are getting the best deals or to see who may have an item we are looking at in one store cheaper. Gotta love technology.