Sears Friends and Family AD for Nov 13

arci122

Hubby and I went to check out exactly which MP3 players would be $12.99 and there were already some on sale for that price. There were also some yesterday for that price. So definitely go check your store if you need stuff now!

There was a pricing mistake so I ended up getting an even better deal =)

Secondly, today's Cyber Monday sale had some stuff for an even better price than the F & F day and BF ads. I scored the Vtech Kidizoom Camera for only $31 online, ordered it right from their computer in the store and then walked over to the pick up area and got my item. :cheesy:

Hubby and I went to check out exactly which MP3 players would be $12.99 and there were already some on sale for that price. There were also some yesterday for that price. So definitely go check your store if you need stuff now!

There was a pricing mistake so I ended up getting an even better deal =)

Secondly, today's Cyber Monday sale had some stuff for an even better price than the F & F day and BF ads. I scored the Vtech Kidizoom Camera for only $31 online, ordered it right from their computer in the store and then walked over to the pick up area and got my item. :cheesy:

Great deal on the camera!

You have me intrigued, what was the price mistake deal?

I just bought my dd12 a nice pair of boots with the sale price ( more than 50% off) for $15 plus free shipping to my home. Too bad the shopping passes were not good on footwear. You should be able to use the passes in addition to the deals that are special for the 6-9 time frame except on excluded items.