eMachines Desktop for $298

bravesrule62382

I've had a E-Machine T4160 for couple of years now, and could not be more pleased, works better than my IBM ever thought of working. True when E-Machines first came out they were built too cheap and were a waste of your money, but for last few years, they can now be compared to the big guys.

I don't think anyone could go wrong with an E-Machine, so I'd jump on it quick, with all the rebates and the free package too, you are gonna love this machine and deal.

e-Machines are really good computers. Rated #1 in customer service. They are made in a standard ATX tower so if you ever want to upgrade, its really easy. Just swap the motherboard and ram out. You can't do that with Dell, or any other main brand machine. Dell, IBM, Gateway, and HP case them in proprietary towers/motherboard so you have to buy a whole new machine. I would buy an e-Machine if I was in the market for a new desktop computer.

I know this is a dead deal, but in regards to eMachines quality: At least with eMachines you get a full year warranty included in the price, and this is on any eMachines model. You have to pay extra for a years warranty if you buy an entry-level Dimension; some (much more expensive) Dimension models come with a year warranty, but most don't. PLUS these eMachines are readily available everywhere. :cool:

I'll just say that DH and I still see a fair share of new and old e-Machines coming in for us to repair. Many are failed hard drives (and recovery is not an option on most).

It's worth it in the long run to spend a bit more on something that has had a longer running positive streak. ;)