If you won a 5 minute shopping spree WHERE would you go and WHAT would you grab?

susiejwp

...this is a "ficticious" shopping spree ala Lucy and Ethyl....what would you do?

I would hit DILLARDS or JCP and spend the whole time grabbing all the boys clothing I can!...my boys grow out of stuff so fast they don't even wear it out!......I need all the bargains I can get!!! ;)

I would pick Walmart. I would start in the home department because we need so much stuff still. Then clothes and toys if I had time. I could go w/ someplace like Famous Barr since they have "better" stuff...but I know the layout of Walmart so much better and could make better time.

Guest all2tired
Since Christmas is coming up, I'd have to do TRU and hit the electronics first. Just sweep my arm across all the shelves and watch it all fall into my cart.

I'D have to say Walmart

becouse they have almost everything, i'd just keep grabbing

Does picking up those cards that you take to checkout because the item is so big count? If so, I'd hit Best Buy, pick up a couple big screen tvs, digital camera, camcorder, stereo etc. I could do some real damage there.

Does picking up those cards that you take to checkout because the item is so big count? If so, I'd hit Best Buy, pick up a couple big screen tvs, digital camera, camcorder, stereo etc. I could do some real damage there.

well when you put it that way i'd just fill my cart with those cards:D :woot2:

I would go to one of grocery or drug stores that carry gift cards for various other stores. Then you could shop at when and where you want.

slick CODE BLUE...slick! Even with a shopping pree you're figuring out how to the biggest bang for your "buck"...Good Job!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

as far as I'm concened it counts and this is MY shopping spree after all! :giggle: good job...I'd never have thought of that!

Best Buy!

• New HDTV
  • HD-Tivo
  • Digital camcorder
  • Digital SLR camera
  • Desktop PC
  • Laptop
  • (3) 19" LCD Monitors
  • New A/V receiver
  • DVD recorder
  • GPS for the car
  • Tablet PC
ummmm.... do I have any time left? :D

just enough time to grab one of the "geeks" to help you pack your car with all of the goodies! :g_thumbri

Probably someplace like Best Buy, Circuit City etc..

I would get hubby a satellite radio with home docking station and boombox.

Would also pick up a ps2 systems and games, a gameboy, dvds, a dual screen dvd player for my car. Ummm how much time did you say we had?:rotflol:

5 minutes...but you sound like a fast shopper so I think you probably have at least 3 minutes left! :D