What city will you be shopping in this year?

jellybean051901

You seem to be the closest to my hunting grounds, lol. Not sure which stores you go to but every year I hear reports about the lines there. Although where I go we have lines, they start much later and are not as long as the Kingston or Middletown areas.

What part of NY will you be shopping in? I'm in Rockland and the lines are usually long here.

What part of NY will you be shopping in? I'm in Rockland and the lines are usually long here.

Contact me in private, I don't like to reveal my location for the simple fact it will only increase my own competition. I have been either first or second for Best Buy for about the past 5 years or 6 years.

OK just checked to see where Rockland county is, from where you go in Kingston, it's less than 30 minutes difference to my location. We've often had people come from NYC here because of the fact that the lines are much shorter. I used to live in the city and Best Buy often had lines forming by about Friday night before BF, of course down there they often didn't need a bathroom and would use the side of the building. Trust me, I do not miss being out of NYC, lol. What stores do you often go to? We have all the major retailers and about 80% of the smaller retailers within 5 miles. I usually hit Best Buy, Sears, Staples, (Circuit City before it closed), JC Penney, Kmart, Home Depot, Lowes... all by 7am or whenever their opening time is.