Disney Shake It Up Dolls

I was hoping someone on here might know the exact date these dolls are being released. I have called Walmart, Toysrus, and even mattel, and cannot get an exact time from anyone. I know they are being released this month to Toysrus and Walmart. My hope was that someone might have privileged info to pass on. I would be happy just to have an idea when they're going to be available for sale. There dolls are my daughter #1 Christmas request, and I have a felling they might be pretty popular. If anyone has info, please let me know. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I did call tru and they gave very little information. Basically if they're in the warehouse by 12/1/11, they will ship, if not they will cancel my order. What I'm intrigued by is that they are already selling on ebay. How are they getting them?

Someone in Orlando has 6 dolls on ebay! and someone posted on another post that they got the shake it up dolls in TRU in Ohio!

I'm jealous:o, really, I'm glad you found them. I did get an email from tru, that mine are shipping:)

I still did not get anything that says I am getting them yet. I didn't cancel my order yet in case my neighbor needs them. I had my pre-

order in days before her.

• 4 weeks later...

My mom just asked me last minute to help her find these shake up dolls for my niece. Does anyone have a clue as to where I can find them? Is anyone having luck in the stores, if so, what stores?

I found mine at TRU. And some WM have them. I have one around me that has them and another that doesn't. Think the best bet is to get at TRU when they open. That's how I got mine. Anyone know if there is any clothes for them yet? Seen clothes for the other dolls.