New Bath and Body Works, Free lip gloss

Booterbunz

I have a new Bath and Body Works coupon that I got in email, so I don't know how to post it. But if anybody wants it, let me know and I can email it to them..either pm your email addy or put it in the thread! Sorry, this is a pain in the arse! :cheesy: It's for a free Tutti Dolci Lip Gloss or C.O. Bigelow Lip Product free with any purchase! It has a coupon for you and one for a friend..so you can get 2 free things if you take your spouse! LOL :bunny:

thanks

I went to B&BW this week to redeem all my coupons , here is what i got.

Showergels at b3g1free

coupon for 1 showergel with $25 purchase

All antibacterial products were $2 max 5 for every $15.00 spent

2 Free christmas candles

2 All american Girl lipgloss

2 all american 2006 calendars free with any All american Girl purchase.

For under $50.00!!!!!

I have a new Bath and Body Works coupon that I got in email, so I don't know how to post it. But if anybody wants it, let me know and I can email it to them..either pm your email addy or put it in the thread! Sorry, this is a pain in the arse! :cheesy: It's for a free Tutti Dolci Lip Gloss or C.O. Bigelow Lip Product free with any purchase! It has a coupon for you and one for a friend..so you can get 2 free things if you take your spouse! LOL :bunny:

Hi, would you please send me your email coupon....thanks!

Deanna

I receive the coupons via email all the time, and I used both the coupons myself. I bought the $2.50 Burts Bees lip gloss/chap stick and got the $7.50 and $10 lip glosses free! Very good deal! Then they gave me a $10 off $35 purchase coupon...

I used to manage a BBW, and I love their coupons! Register on their website, that's how you'll get the coupons!

:smart::gd_twocen