Black Friday t-shirt update

Brad

Even though I still have a lot of regular GD shirts to give away, I have decided to order a small batch of Black Friday shirts this year. Consider them a "limited edition" :P

The shirts will be the same design we had last year, but in special, rare, limited edition black :tongue1: this year (they were navy blue last year). We'll have sizes large through 2XL (most will be XL however).

I haven't decided if I will make some available for purchase again or if they will all just be given away. I'll have more on that later, but I just wanted to give everyone an update.

Here is approximately what the shirts will look like (although I think we changed "TEAM" to "CREW" because of suggestions last year):

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/bfshirt2011.gif

Even though I still have a lot of regular GD shirts to give away, I have decided to order a small batch of Black Friday shirts this year. Consider them a "limited edition" :P

The shirts will be the same design we had last year, but in special, rare, limited edition black :tongue1: this year (they were navy blue last year). We'll have sizes large through 2XL (most will be XL however).

I haven't decided if I will make some available for purchase again or if they will all just be given away. I'll have more on that later, but I just wanted to give everyone an update.

Here is approximately what the shirts will look like (although I think we changed "TEAM" to "CREW" because of suggestions last year):

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/bfshirt2011.gif

I'd love a black one, slimming and goes with everything....LOL of course I've gained back so much of the weight I lost last year that I don't know if I could squeeze in a 2x now..... :( How about a Shamu size one, I'd be a walking billboard... :)

I have a great idea for a contest, who ever comes from the most northwestern or southeaster location to shop on Black Friday.

I will be watching for contests as I know I want a t-shirt.

Just wondering where you do your Black Friday shopping. Guess you would be first in line in Unalakeet. Or you could start off BF on Big Diomede (Russia) and finish 24 hours later on Little Diomede (not that there is 24 hours worth of shopping on either island).

It's ok, I think I might be a founding member of the "been here forever and still haven't won anything" club! 2005 and counting....maybe this will finally be my year. Otherwise, I would be willing to buy one if they come up for sale! :)

Heck I have been here since 2004! It has gone by so fast!