Secret Santa 2011 Official Discussion Thread

eve

got my ss package today !! inside was a very plush cozy christmas throw (which I LOVE) , a cinnamon candle (my house is going to smell wonderful) and ....DOVE CHOCOLATE BARS (my all time favorite candy) !! Thank you so much for the gifts ...you couldn't have picked anything else that I would have enjoyed more ! the down side is ...between my ss and oe I have enough dove chocolate to gain approx. 5 extra pounds !! lol but I am no complaining ...I will work it off AFTER Christmas !

thank you both for the amazing packages ....I will post a pic of my ss things later this evening or tomorrow !! love both packages !! ...now I am just waiting to see what the receivers of my packages thought !

I got my Ornament exchange and I love it! It is personalized just for me!

Thanks so much!

I also got my SS gift.

You sure put alot of thought into it. I love everything and really enjoyed opening the gifts.

Thank you both so much!

Eve, you tagged me as received for my SS but not OE.....I've gotten them both:)

fixed

only missing 7 peeps dc now, getting better... 3 were good and messaged me, i'm waiting on 4 to reply to my message...........

Edited by eve

Alright! Here are mine :)

My SS did an excellent job wrapping and I was going to try and wait but after the hospital with my brother the other night (the night I received my SS and OE) I decided I needed a pick me up so I opened everything :)

My SS sent me:

* GREEN BAY PACKERS CHAMPIONSHIP LICENSE PLATE HOLDER :) - I put it on my car this morning!! LOVE LOVE LOVE :D

* Rafael Nadal's new book - LOVE, been on the library wait list FOREVER :)

* Set of 12 bottle tops that turn your can into a bottle - can't wait to try these, I think they will go with the camping stuff.

* Vanilla Bean Noel wallflowers and a cute snow flake wallflower plug

* An adorable red tea mug (this is the PERFECT size!!) and box of Organic Chai black tea, which have already been brought to work which is why they aren't in the "group" photo :)

* Sour Patch candies, which the boyfriend has already confiscated, and a pack of spearmint Orbit gum which is in my bag in the office :)

My OE sent me:

* A Packers beanie - which is perfect because I lost my green one just like this one a few weeks ago :)

* A Bruins Ornament - GO B's!!!!!!! My ornament is already on my special tree. I have a small little tree that I put all my special ornaments on, things from my grandparents etc. I had already decorated it when I got my OE but next year it will be front and center up top!! LOVE IT!!

Thank you so much to both my SS and my OE, you guys/gals did great!!! LOVE IT ALL! :)

I have received both my SS and OE! Thank you to BOTH!!! I LOVE THEM!!! I apologize for not posting sooner but it's finals week (which I rocked and got an A on my Nursing III Final EXAM :) )

OE- I got an AWESOME Harley Davidson Ornament that will fit in GREAT with our collection!! THANK YOU!!!!

SS - I got a cute pair of socks that say NURSE on them and have a Nurse on them (My first pair!!! I'm so excited!!!), A pack of 3 Gel Roller Pens in the much needed color of black!!! These pens are the BEST to chart with!!! You definitely did your research!! LOL!!! , An inkpen that is shaped like a syringe, it even has red liquid in the casing to look like blood!!! I LOVE it!!! A name badge holder with the letter T on it for my name :) , and they even sent a paddle ball for my son (which I had to wrestle away from him to take the picture LOL) THANK YOU!!! I LOVE it ALL!!!

I hope you BOTH have a Merry Christmas!!! These were both great surprises for me to get in the mail after coming home from school!!

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk180/guilliam3pnv/harleyornament.jpg

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk180/guilliam3pnv/secretsanta-1.jpg

Sorry for the delay I recieved both my SS and OE gifts when I needed a heart smile ...my Mom died last Saturday, her service was Monday,so when I came home and the gifts were waiting I smiled.I know it was not planned but I like to think it may have been a little sign that there will be smile days ahead.

My OE had a Beautiful Iron Cross,a scrappin ornament and a round ornament with the Birth of Jesus scene....simply perfec t.

My SS fuzzy hot pink socks,York's (YUMMY !),C intial coffee mug w/coffee sampler,Bath and Body Works reusable shopping bag,InkJet photo album (can't wait to use it ) scrap booking 3-in-1 flowers punch and a Christmas CD featuring old school rock N roll past/present artists....So Cool.

Thank you so very much....Merry Christmas !

Sorry for the delay I recieved both my SS and OE gifts when I needed a heart smile ...my Mom died last Saturday, her service was Monday,so when I came home and the gifts were waiting I smiled.I know it was not planned but I like to think it may have been a little sign that there will be smile days ahead.

QUOTE]

I am so sorry for the loss of your mom :(

Edited by hillbillyswife

Got home tonight and I had a package on my front porch. I could hardly wait to open it. Every time I look at my Candle holder I will be thinking of the ocean. I absolutely love it. I also receive some tarts, coffee mug, coffee, lotion, and bubble bath (It smells delightful) note pad and chocolate covered cherries. Thank you SS.