Secret Santa 2011 Official Discussion Thread

eve

Thank you sooo much to my SSS! I received so many fun goodies today. Snowman Ornament

Snowman Reusable Cup

Stocking filled with mutt goodies (They love the People Crackers!)

Three Stationary Sets with Pens

Reusable Bag

Werthers Candies and Jolly Ranchers

Thank you for putting so much thought into my gift. I really appreciate it!

[ATTACH]6548[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6549[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6550[/ATTACH]

jstuvem, I am soo sorry for the loss of your mom. :( (((((())))))))

*I also wanted to thank Tiffany, Lvnlakers78. She had me for the ornament swap,and when she heard my lovely ornament broke, she popped two new ones in then mail to me ASAP!! You rock! :) I got a cute block one that spells out hope and has a cute angel on top. And a really neat sprially penguin one. She also sent me more candy- a Lindt chocolate bar with chili. You went above and beyond as a swap buddy. Thanks so much!

I am sorry the first one broke I was super bummed...I loved it and Im sure you would have to. It was a make a wish one and a portion was donated to the make a wish foundation. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your 2nd shippment my two little ones ran out with me the night I heard what happened and the insisted on the HOPE one and I couldnt pass up the penguin he was to cute! Have you tried the chocolate yet? When I bought it the cashier said its yummy...I dont think I would agree! :)

when's the latest our ss gifts should arrive by? I only ask cuz I want to make sure my lovely po doesn't lose mine. They have a habit of doing that. It's one of my only gifts to open on Christmas and I'm super excited about it:)

most everyone shipped on time, by the 3rd, most got their this week i'd figure but as more peeps mail holiday stuff the mail slows a bit so it might still take a week if they mailed on time... a few were late...

I received my ornament exchange items today. I received a Rice Krispies Treat Snowman Kit(which I picked up in Target 2 weeks ago, and put back before I left-unnecessary expense-and I laughed out loud when I opened from my exchange buddy!), Bath and Body Works Marshmallow Peppermint mini candle, 2 bags of M & M's, and a JOY ornament that is super sparkly. I love it all, and it is so much more than an ornament!

I have been part of a TON of exchanges before the gottadeal one, but this experience has been amazing. I cannot thank my secret santa, and ornament exchange people enough. You guys really know how to make someone feel special! Pictures coming next post!

I received my ornament yesterday. I love it. It is a chocolate lab and it looks just like my girl Suzie, except skinnier. I was also sent skittle santas, 2 of them. The picture only shows one because my dd ate one already. Thank you so much to whomever sent it.

Thank you to my OE person :)

The snowglobe ornament is great!!!! Love it

The house ornament is just so sweet!!! Thanks again they are great!!!

Thank you to my SS!!!

I got snowman salt & pepper shakers, Lifesaver candycanes, Debbie Macomber Christmas Book ......which I had not read but I already read the whole book...it was great!!!, and a Starbucks cup with hot chocolate. Thank you so much it is great!!

I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how :) lol

I see my name is highlighted but wanted to assure my SS package was received and was wrapped for me to open on Christmas morning (while I was at Disney) :)

click on it....

a highlighted name means it is clickable, click on it

ooo tinkrbel you're going to disney:) LUCKY! We're going in march/april. Have so much fun!

I got back about a week ago :P my brother, SIL and nephew are there this weekend.

It was one hell of a trip though those kids sooooooo misbehaved. Imagine we get to park 1st morning and as soon as we are through the gates 4yo decides she wants to go back to the apartment for no reason whatsoever just because. Her mom could have rung her neck, and the day did not get any better but we soldiered on since it was my godsons 2nd bday.

LOL...I totally forgot about the link, sorry eve. My brain was working with original note of linked pics.

My ss arrived today and I couldn't wait until Christmas to open it lol. I love everthing! I made my husband wait to eat the candy until I took a picture. The salt and pepper shakers are so cute! One of these nights that my dh works I'm going to watch the movie. Thank you so much to my ss. :)

[ATTACH]6562[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6563[/ATTACH]

Sent from my AS740 using GottaDeal

well I opened mine last night I will try to get my daughter to post pictures...... all my snowmen items were so cute ............. my ss# did a great job I got spoiled...... a little Nashville there!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

If, I don't get the pictures up I will list everything

My SS apparently arrived last week & I didn't know it. I had received a anonymous box from Amazon on my birthday last week & I had no idea it was actually from my SS!

I got a Jeff Dunham DVD & the new Alice Cooper CD !

That box has been a huge mystery around here so it made it doubly fun for me :)

I just returned home from Florida and had a box at the post office. I was excited to get it (the post office was soooooo busy) as I needed a pick me up after last week. I got a beuatiful slatkin candle, gingerbread pad/pen set and the softest aloe fuzzy socks...all so nice :fluffy: There is much, much more but I am waiting till Christmas as these will be my

gifts for Christmas day and it will be soooooo nice to have things to open that day. The items are beautifully wrapped and I can tell my SS went above and beyond and I appreciate it so much. I will for sure post more about my treasures when I open them on Christmas. Thanks so much SS, you really lifted my spirits today :fluffy:

I finally got my package from DH. It was from my OE and it was A BEAUTIFUL YORKSHIRE ORNAMENT!!!! OMG I love it. Thank you so much. The picture below does not do it justice. It will have a place of honor on our tree in memory of my Rafi who went missing during the Summer and we have not found her yet:(