Sears & K-Mart Family Days

millspring

KMART Family and Friends Day - Sunday November 6 ALL DAY

savings 20%-70% off

SEARS Family and Friends Night - Sunday November 13, 6-9pm

savings 10% off

These savings apply to regular, sales, and even clearance items!

Visit www.searsholdings.com/familyandfriends

Simply register as a Friend of Sears or K-Mart and get an e-mail coupon.

I did, bought normal stuff...10% off the entire sale and I used a ton of coupons...

Sears will be the good one, I hear the Managers markdown all sorts of stuff they want to clearance out before the holidays...and good on sale prices, too...and clearance stuff...

I did, bought normal stuff...10% off the entire sale and I used a ton of coupons...

Sears will be the good one, I hear the Managers markdown all sorts of stuff they want to clearance out before the holidays...and good on sale prices, too...and clearance stuff...

It did not work in my area, and I asked at KMart yesterday and none of the associates had a clue. They did not hear anything about a sale either!

For those of you that used it at KMart did they question where you got it from? I ask because I used a F&F 25% off at Linens & Things on Friday and they asked who I got it from. Was a bit embarassing having to come up with something on the spot. Ahhhh what we won't do for a deal! :D

If they ask just say Lisa at store # such and such. The have no idea who works at any store but that one. Any name and store number will do. Sears has the store numbers on the top of the receipts if you really wanted to put in the effort. At my Sears everone's a teenager and could really careless.

Edit: I just thought of something I am good friends with someone who retired from Kmart, so I guess I do know someone.

I got this email w/a link to sale items today because I signed up for it as I have a friend who works there however there were no "passes" included which they say you should get to attend the sale.

Don't forget the Sears Friends & Family Special Night of savings -

Sunday, 11/13/05 from 6-9pm at your local Sears store.

You can take advantage of over 70 great offers that we put together from

across the store.

See you there!

http://www.sears.com/data/advertisements/sears/FriendsandFamilySears.pdf?sid=ie1_BDcayNAaZNBNX