Where are the ads?

Brad

haven't decided about t-shirts this year. i have so much other GD stuff to give away (including regular GD t-shirts) so i don't know if i want to order even more stuff.

we'll probably have a few limited edition GD hoodies to give away this year too. not many, but a few.

If you made these in a big enough size I could be a walking billboard..... Stress is not my friend.

Guest vita555

I want one real bad but I know the first ad that will come out this year is half price books I can't wait lol I'm so hungry for Bf

Sent from my PG06100 using GottaDeal

I wore my BF GD shirt the other day. A guy behind me in Starbucks laughed and then asked how much I was getting paid to advertise the site. I told him its not about making money its about saving money!

You should've asked him how much he gets paid to drive a Chevy, to carry around a Starbucks cup, to wear Nike shoes, Levi's Jeans, Tommy Hilfiger shirts, etc. 'Cause they all are advertisements for the various brands when it comes right down to it.

Me too... but I'd be content with a T, some shopping bags and some of that little stuff and would volunteer to be a walking billboard if I got it! :D

(I also agree with the prediction that Half Price Books will be the first ad out... and it will be followed closely by the Ace ad.)

You should've asked him how much he gets paid to drive a Chevy, to carry around a Starbucks cup, to wear Nike shoes, Levi's Jeans, Tommy Hilfiger shirts, etc. 'Cause they all are advertisements for the various brands when it comes right down to it.

Exactly!

HELP BRAD!!! My Gottadeal T Shirt has shrunk (or maybe I have put on a few pounds ;)) and I need a new one!! See it proudly displayed in my BF tent below...

Seriously though I plan on the annual 2 night stay at BB this year so if you have some Gottadeal promo stuff you want me to hand out to the line send it my way before the big camp out! :)

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k433/dad2trips/2009-11-25160505.jpg

As long as hes driving a Chevy thats all that matters LOL

I was going to make a similar comment but I was going to ask about his favorite sports team and how much HE PAID for their shirt (or whatever item you chose to insert) to advertise for them, lol.