Where are the ads?

Brad

Guest vita555

me too, me too! I want a tshirt!

I want the adds when does toysrus big book come out

Sent from my PG06100 using GottaDeal

Ok. I am excited of seeing the ad but what really get me up and ready for the Black Friday is fellow dealer putting up the photos of their tents and food station.LOL

Wondering if anyone start getting their tent out from the garaging for some airing :o

Well not just the ads what I REALLY want to know is when do the contests start so that I can HOPEFULLY finally win a shirt to show off while we're out shopping. :)

I'm sure Brad will post threads for some. You may want to make sure you are connected to GottaDeal on Facebook, he may post a contest on there. Also, in the past, he's had contests in the webcasts. Hth

Guest vita555

I must admit...I am ready to start discussing :) I do need a t-shirt though. I already made sure I got the day off.

Same here because I think the sales are going to be earlier I'm so excited

Sent from my PG06100 using GottaDeal

I'm sure Brad will post threads for some. You may want to make sure you are connected to GottaDeal on Facebook, he may post a contest on there. Also, in the past, he's had contests in the webcasts. Hth

I'm actually one of the odd ones who doesn't use FB. Never been of any interest to me so I steer clear of it. I'll just keep trying my luck on the forums :)

Edited by Kanyon71

haven't decided about t-shirts this year. i have so much other GD stuff to give away (including regular GD t-shirts) so i don't know if i want to order even more stuff.

we'll probably have a few limited edition GD hoodies to give away this year too. not many, but a few.