Bed, Bath and Beyond

babycleat

I just threw one away i got in the mail yesterday because we dont have one around here for like 20% off. If I get another one I'll let you know

Thanks a bunch!! :) I'm getting ready to make a large purchase there and knew that 20% off coupons come out every once in awhile... :)

Here in Richmond, you can use a Linens n Things coupon at a BBB and vice versa--it's very competitve for the companies but very easy on the customer--and you can use expired coupons at both.

Here too. I get the 20% off coupons in the mail and I have never shopped there. I have no idea how they know of my existence. They also usually have a sales paper with coupon in the Sunday paper.

Here in Richmond, you can use a Linens n Things coupon at a BBB and vice versa--it's very competitve for the companies but very easy on the customer--and you can use expired coupons at both.

Thanks for that tidbit of info. I'm going to call my store tomorrow and see if they'll accept Linens N Things, as I have a 20% off from them!! Thanks!:greenappl

Hooray!! I called my Bed , Bath and Beyond and they DO honor the 20% off from Linens and Things. This will save me $40 today and then going later in the week w/ another Linens and Things 20% off and save another $20 on a new comforter set!! Thanks so much for that information!!!:clapping:

I just learned that BB&B will also take any competitors coupons as long as they sell the same thing. So, if Sears or Carson’s has coupons out there, you can use them at BB&B.

The last time I went to BB&B I handed them 7 coupons (most of them were expired) and the cashier told me that she can only accept 5 per receipt:bs: . I then told her to ring it up as two separate ones (figured it would be just more work for her).

She didn't bother; she accepted all 7 without a fuss and then thanked me for my purchase.

:)