3pk PS2 games at Walmart for $10

Angelseyes28

I mean to post this Friday after I got back from getting groceries and completely forgot:blush:

Anyhow on an endcap I saw a 3 pack of ps2 games for $10. I can't remember the names of the games but I'm sure they are just little rinky dink games but I figure for $10, what more can you expect. It would make a nice cheap gift for someone though:p

I guess when I go out tomorrow I will have to check that out,,,my stepsons will just love getting more games for their P2. They don't have to many P2 games, they just got the P2 new from their old brother before he left for the Navy. Thanks, hopefully I can't find the ones your talking about.

I guess when I go out tomorrow I will have to check that out,,,my stepsons will just love getting more games for their P2. They don't have to many P2 games, they just got the P2 new from their old brother before he left for the Navy. Thanks, hopefully I can't find the ones your talking about.

Check amazon they had several for 5.24 a few months ago, also last year I got several for $10 each at best buy. Not as great of a deal as the 3 for $10 just a heads up.

I know last year they had some. in a 3 pack and they were corvette racing, ford racing, and an off-road racing game.

same thing again I think I know it was ford racing, I think a atv racing game and something else