Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Help support GottaDeal.com and use these links when shopping online this week. For more stores, see our store directory.
Walmart.com Target.com Kohls.com Amazon.com BestBuy.com Sears.com ToysRUs.com
SamsClub.com eBay.com Dell.com Groupon.com HomeDepot.com Staples.com Cabelas.com

Photo

Brawny Easy Eraser Cleaning Pads

8 replies to this topic

#1 Kandy  OFFLINE  

Kandy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,046 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 30, 2005 - 5:13 am

I found a 3 pack of these at the Dollar Tree, works like the Magic Eraser. :yelclap:
~*~Debbie~*~

#2 mrsbmb  OFFLINE  

mrsbmb

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 30, 2005 - 5:29 am

I have to go see if ours has them. i love the magic eraser..it is magic... try the eraser on your refridgerator it cleans it excellent. i had marks on mine i couldnt get off till i applied some magic... lol kathy

#3 elena_398  ONLINE  

elena_398

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,639 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 30, 2005 - 10:20 am

I swear by the magic erasers, will have to check out my local Dollar Tree. Thanks

#4 wildtama  OFFLINE  

wildtama

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 30, 2005 - 10:43 am

Oooh! Thanks for the tip. I hadn't tried these ones yet. And with a youngster who loves crayons, well.... :)

#5 Gator Pam  OFFLINE  

Gator Pam

Proud Perimeter Peruser!

• 2,496 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 30, 2005 - 10:58 am

I make my own Magic Erasers by buying a sheet of melamine foam insulation (that's what the Magic Ersaser is made of) and cutting to size. The melamine foam is not cheap, around $55, but I can get about 100 erasers out of a sheet.

#6 threekids55920  OFFLINE  

threekids55920

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 30, 2005 - 11:26 am

I too have those at my local Grocery store, for about 33 cents a bar, it is a GREAT deal. Even the kids don't mind washing the walls! Tiffany

#7 ShawnainKY02  OFFLINE  

ShawnainKY02

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 30, 2005 - 8:55 pm

I love those things!! My little one doesn't know the difference between walls and paper sometimes. There were marks on my walls that had been on the there for months and I had tried all types of cleaner on it. But that little piece of magic took care of them. I have tried the ones at The Dollar Tree, they are pretty good too. I do think that they wear out a little quicker than the others, but not enough to make the me want to pay the difference in the cost.

#8 ShawnainKY02  OFFLINE  

ShawnainKY02

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 30, 2005 - 8:57 pm

Oh yeah, this is an even bigger plus to them... My 3 kids fight... yes I said fight... over who gets to clean the walls. (That is one sentence that I never thought that I would get to use.)

#9 fairydustcrissy  OFFLINE  

fairydustcrissy

Christmas in Halloweentown!

• 4,960 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 31, 2005 - 6:05 am

I love these things! The Scotch Brite ones are pretty good as well.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users