Walmart - 1/2 off all Halloween Costumes!

mrn8

I was at Walmart earlier and I asked about it since the costumes were all lined up near the check out lines (like normal clearance stuff) and the assistance manager told me that they weren't on sale! Argh!!!! There was a cute cowgirl costume that I wanted to get for dd for next year! Butthead a.m.! :P

Yes they do, the selection was dwindling when I was there but yes they did have some. Bear in mind though that I have one of those huge Joanne's by me.

Thank you!

I found an adult size large king costume at JoAnns for Beorn to wear. His school is allowing costumes on Monday, but they have to be a character from literature and they have to be prepared to be interviewed as the character.

Since Beorn just finished Stephen R. Lawhead's Pendragon cycle he'll wear the costume as King Arthur.

The costume is super nice compared to the ones I've seen at Wal-Mart and Target. The cape is even crushed velvet. Retail was $35, I paid $10.50 for it. Yay!

:mad: Our local super walmart isn't reduceing anything yet (there yesterday) BUt our k-mart had most holloween stuff 40% off. We almost lost our k-mart with all the closeings but it stayed and we shop there alot just to keep it open and give greedy wallyworld some conpitation. So check out the Kmarts in your area.