Black Friday 2011 Anticipation Thread

Guest vita555

Guest vita555

I'm very excited about black Friday so I heard Target is having s sale online on th 16 brad have you heard anything

Sent from my PG06100 using GottaDeal

:gdbees:

In other words: Ya mess with the queen bee, ya get the hive ;).

But seriously, we're all not that bad once you've been around and get to know us more. Kinda like one big global dysfunctional family :D.

And don't worry about the Black Friday forums. You're not the first person to remind Brad about it and ya certainly won't be the last.

Just saw this on twitter for anyone who's interested I'd check as soon as its available as they have a nasty out of stock habit:

Target Target

Why wait for Thanksgiving? We’ve got #BlackFriday in July on Target.com! Preview starts tomorrow: YOU reveal the first deals online.

Update: looks like preview tomorrow sale starts 7/15 rumoured stuff

Edited by tinkrbel

Guest vita555

A major electronics retailer has already inquired about advertising on GD for November/December, so just another sign that BF is getting closer.

Brad you should start early like right after school starts

Sent from my PG06100 using GottaDeal

I looked back in last year and saw that it wasn't much later when we started discussing BF 2010. I'm very excited this year as we have a new baby on the way (due end of December) so I need to get as much shopping done as early as possible. Is anyone else anxiously awaiting Brad's set up of the Black Friday 2011 Forum? :cheesy: